26: Lost

Cara looked at the people in the sides, crying to the person who died it's either for them or they died fighting. But Cara thought it freely, everyone is the hero here, they fought bravely not only for Castle Montgomery but for Mt. Jiah.

Elias ran right past her. Cara looked at him in dismay, wondering what's wrong. "Elias, what's wrong?"

"Elissa." Its all he could say before tears started streaming down his eyes.

Cara did not say anything after that but she followed Elias until she stopped in shock when she saw Elissa lying on the ground her stomach being stabbed by a knife. Ethan was sobbing beside her, Cara could not help but cry but she could still tell Elissa was still alive because she and Ethan are silently talking at the same time crying.

"I'm sorry, Ethan." Elissa looked at her brother soothingly caressing his check. "At least I did something in the battle, at least I existed in your time."

"Elissa," Elias nudged her hand. "You can't leave, not now. You're so young to leave us, who knows what would your twin will do without you."

Elissa smiled as she looked at the clouds with her eyes that gleamed with tears. "All of us will die someday Elias, we will never know. It's normal though." Her voice is starting to break as Ethan held her body more tighter. "And Cara, thank you for this friendship. I still remember the time we met." She looked at Cara with sad eyes but with a happy smile.

"Until we meet again, I love you all." Then her eyes died out and closed slowly. She's gone, Cara gasped at her thought trying to deny it but can't.

"She's gone," Misty whispered behind them. "She died fighting, I saw her, taking down a dark angel suddenly a knife struck to her I was ready to block it. But . . ." She paused before she started to crack up with tears.

"We understand." Princess Kiyana patted her shoulder and smiled sadly.

Cara could not believe it, they lost someone today. But also other people though. Cara thought for a while before she remembered someone. "Wait, where my mom?" She hasn't seen Queen Elizabeth throughout the battle. "Don't worry, she's with Lady Venus, Castle Yggrite's messenger." Lady Olivia said at her side.

"Now, we better call the queen here. Make your decision." Princess Kiyana murmured as she started to walk to the castle's entrance, everyone looked at the Cosabellas all looking sad befofore following Princess Kiyana to Castle Montgomery.

--------------------------------------------------------
I'm so evil AF. I'm so sorry though, I guess I'm the new Constantine.
But don't worry I guess I'll  have another book of facts or a second book. But let me think about that first.

Also I'm gonna edit every chapter once I'm done with this story. 😢 it's soo damn sad

See you guys in the next chapter, sorry if it's short, making a death scene is literally killing me.