13. Mind-reading experts

Cara POV

After the tour, I learned a lot from the Cosabellas, didn't know that this castle held a lot of stories. Soo many stories to tell. He didn't tell me that much, but I do met people along the way, I met Yvonne and Heather and thanked him for sending a letter and said that they already have an army preparing. (It is mentioned in chapter 3)

Ethan told me to meet him and Elissa beside Elissa's room, where Elias' room is. He said those words very quickly, saying it without waiting. Their long-time-no-see brother was being released but this 5 days could also be a HUGE problem.

I arrived in the room where I'm staying and fixed my hair, after that. I immediately went to the room beside Elissa and waited. Ethan promised that we will go in together. So the introduction of them to Elias won't be really weird or rude.

"There you are!" A voice echoed in the halls.

Elissa.

She's with Ethan, in formal clothes. The smiles on their faces make me smile more.

"Are you ready?" Ethan when closer to the door and slides his palm in the shiny knob. "Get ready for your cheeks, even my sister finds him good looking." He looked at Elissa to say that it's true.

"Stop it! Girls in school goes crazy over him. But you both are good looking. Some princess' in school wished they're me." Elissa admitted.

"Yeah yeah! Sorry. You already mentioned in the past days that Princess Elissa is born with two good looking siblings." He said in a singingly voice. "I don't know if that's how you said it. But anyway, let's just get in."

"Well I cannot wait." Elissa added impatiently. Crossing her arms, waiting for Ethan to turn the knob.

When he turned the knob, he slowly peeked his head through the room. To see if there's people inside. Suddenly, he ran inside followed by Elissa.

"ELIAS!!!!!!" Elissa shouted while hugging a young man, probably like 20 or something. But seriously, he is good looking.

"I missed you . . ." Elissa started tearing up, which makes her the 'Most Emotional Cosabella'.

"Come on, stop crying." He hugged her tightly, then Ethan joined them. The scene is really cute, a really emotional reunion.

"Ok, ok." Elissa backed out after a few seconds of hugging. "We brought this lovely girl here. She's taken by Lady Olivia. She has the power to defeat Constantine, and could also be the future queen of castle Montgomery."

"Stop it Elissa. You are giving too much information." Ethan ranted annoyed. "But as my sister being the best 'shipper' in school. She said that you both are-"

"Stop it!" Elissa cried covering his mouth. "You are spilling the beans on what I say!"

"Sorry." Ethan turned back to Elias. "So . . . anything to say? Like say hi or what?"

Elias took small steps forward towards me. Elissa hand signed me to just stand here and not move.

"I'm Elias. In school I'm mostly called Elijah, or Eli." He handed a hand for me to shake. I accepted it and smiled. He returned a smile that made my cheeks go red, I could already feel it.

He let of my hand and added more about his life or should I say information or maybe just 'small talking'. "So, how is it like in Mt. Jiah? Or in Castle Cosabella?"

"Oh, it's great here! Not so mention you had almost like—everything!" I replied back. Trying not to show any weirdness since it's my first time talking to a guy like at my age in Mt. Jiah.