9. Party Gone Wrong

A/N Note: As you may see, there are mistakes in a few chapters. If there are mistakes dosent mean that I'm gonna leave them there. When I will end this story, I will start editing it.
Thank you
XOXO
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cara POV

Knock

I jumped on the couch, not realizing I fell asleep while reading 'Beats of a Beast' I rubbed my eyes before approaching the door to open it.

Then there revealed Elissa on a golden silk gown. "Hey Cara, aren't you don't getting ready yet?" She seems to be in a good mood. "Tea party starts in 10 minutes, we don't want to have all eyes on us."

She walked right passed me and opened the closet and dug in. "Okay," she grabbed a sky blue gown, it isn't made out of silk but it's actually really nice. "Don't worry that it's cloth is not the sa,e as my dress but some people there might wear the same."

I nodded and changed very quickly. I just tied my hair into a bun and putted on a matching footwear.

"Okay, that is amazing. I'll just not wear makeup because it's lame and I'm allergic to it." She laughed opening the door. "The powder thingy thingy isn't good."

We then walked in a brisk pace as headed in to the gazebo. Elissa said that it's located in the gazebo.

When we arrived there, there's still vacant seats available. There are still less people there, Ethan was already there sipping from his cup. I took a seat next to Elissa because I can't seem to know anyone in the table here.

"Faces are new right?" She whispered. "That's Princess Carmina at the corner and thats Princess Joanna at her side, that's Vivianne one of the ministers. She stays here with Eric to take charge of watching the Tree of Mt. Jiah." She pointed at all the people she mentioned. "That at your side is Lady Florence, she just stays here because her parents asked Hailey to let her stay here."

I looked at her with the question. "So Hailey is the one incharge here?"

She nodded and continued. "Yes, she's a bit of a drama queen, but I wish that she won't do anything foolish to you, just to make you look like a freak infront of all the people."

I looked at the blonde lady beside me talking to a lady beside her.

Someone then approached the table, some are holding plates on both arms, some are trays with a tea set. Gosh, they do have tea supplies.

They placed everything on the table. Then everyone started grabbing something that looks good.

There's a small plate for cookies I guess then there's two pieces of sugar cubes on the side of my tea cup. Elissa is the one pouring tea for me, I thanked her and started eating what's on my plate.

"Hey, where's Hailey?" Ethan asked. "I'm gonna ask her who made these, they're great." He said through munching the cookie he's holding.

"Manners Ethan." Elissa looked at him smiling.

"Sorry, they're just . . . Good."

She shoved her shoulders and continued eating.

I eat for like 5 cookies already? I forgot, just because of the taste of the cookie.

Lady Florence tried to reach for the tray of cookies. Suddenly, her cup of hot tea tilted then spilled all over. She shrieked and said. "Oh goodness gracious! If only you used your presence of mind." She spatted at me. "Then all this will be gone, if only you didn't exist in this land."

"Manners Florence!" Elissa warned her as if she knew her for a very long time.

"Don't Florence, Florence me!" She angrily spatted back.

"Well then, for this attitude. I'm telling Elias." Elissa warned her smirking while standing up. Every eyes was switching to Elissa and Lady Florence and then a sack of murmurs swept into the gazebo.

"Love that warning Elissa."

Everyone became silent once Hailey stepped into the gazebo and sat down at the head. "You'll be a great queen someday."

"Sorry Hailey but, I was trying to reach for that plate of cookies! This stranger beside me didn't use her presence of mind to hand it to me!" Lady Florence admitted loudly, loud enough to make me embarrassed.

"Shut up Florence!" Ethan finally said. "We know how you like Elias, but that's never gonna happen now. We gave you 3 chances to change, but now this is off! We will have to find someone good for Elias."

Lady Florence gasped, everyone noticed it and after a few seconds of silence, they continued to eat.

"See, that's why." Elissa whispered to her. "How i hate her," she stood up and asked Hailey if it's already ok to leave now. "Okay let's go private talk to be exact. Ethan, we'll just leave for now."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, that's all who hates Lady Florence? *raises both hands to be fair*

Yay! If you raised then hi-five! Don't forget to vote for this chapter because I still put my time in it. I also studied for my exams bruhhhhh, and guess what!

I FINISHED THE MAZE RUNNER: THE SCORCH TRIALS BOOOK!!!!! WOOOHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Okay okay, calm down Mikayla, calm down. You know how excited I am for The Death Cure movie and book! The book is already released and I'm not gonna stop until I found it.

My friend still says #Page250, good thing she didn't kill me for spoiling it. Hahaha #GrowingUpBeingASpoiler

That's all for today, don't forget to vote for this chapter, it really means a lot to me. Thanks Carikavanlog for voting and the other people.

NEW CHARACTERS

Chelsea Kane as Lady Florence
Emma Waston as Hailey

Follow me and join the #M7clan

Instagram: sandy_delevingne18
Twitter: mikaylaStill17
Ask FM: mikaylaStill17

Come on! Don't just stare at it! Go follow now!

- m7 💋
XOXO