3. Tomorrow?

Cara POV

Oh god, I don't feel so good. I turned to my right and to my left and again to my right. After I tried to stand up and my eyes slowly fluttered open. Afterwards, being fully awake. I was soo surprised that there are little creatures infront of me!

"Oh my god! She's really beautiful in life!" One of them said. "She looks just like Queen Elizabeth!" Another one added.

Queen Elizabeth? Am I in London? No, that lady named Lady Olive or something that I'll be transported to Mt. Jiah and it seems like I'm in London.

"Step aside people! Princess Kiyana is coming!" A squeaky voice said then everyone stepped aside as a beautiful brunette girl went near. I tried to rub my eyes since I can't see clearly.

"Well, she does look like Queen Elizabeth." Princess Kiyana touched my cheek and smiled. "Who is she with?" She stood up and hooked at the little creatures around her.

"She was brought by Lady Olivia! We told her to stay longer but she always said that 'There's always a tomorrow' that means that maybe soon she'll play with us." squeaky voice a while ago answered.

"I'm sorry to say this little man. But I believe Lady Olivia is just to busy to play with you, this war is mostly tearing out the land of Mt. Jiah." Princess Kiyana said gently. "Just keep your hopes high."

The creatures stayed silent for a while.

Princess Kiyana turned to me and kneeled down. "Now child, I'm saying this not to have you killed but you indeed have the power! The power to destroy Constantine. And yes, there are others like you but your power is different.

Destroy the Consta-what? I think this one probably got the wrong person.

"But wait, are you sure you got the right person?" I started to bacl awa from her.

"Its for your parents, darling." Princess Kiyana paced around me. "And for Mt. Jiah so if you will accept you will not only save one thing but two things! I suppose you know that already."

I thought for a while before I got my decision. Its for the greater good though.

"I accept. When will I leave?" I replied gratefully so I won't be scared. Even though I feel a little bit nervous.

"Already? Wow, that's a brave spirit. I think in the next few days, you looked like you ran out of breath because of the new atmosphere you're in. You have to get used to the atmosphere here." Princess Kiyana then dismissed me. "Delaney, take this young lady to the room next to Ethan's"

A black haired girl then told me to follow her to the room next to Ethan's.

"Here's your room. And be at dinner after the sun sets, enjoy." Delaney closed the door, leaving me all alone.

I just stood there staring at the room. It has a golden sheeted queen sized bed, a vanity at a corner near the huge balcony, a coffee table with small couches in the middle and a reading area with a bookshelf that reached the ceiling, two couches, and a fireplace. Then two side tables with lamps.

And I don't know where the closet is, there's no room without a cabinet. I then started to walk around trying to closet, then I noticed a white door that's not very visible from afar. I slowly opened it and my hand went to find the light switch.

Flick

I widened my eyes when I heard the flick of the switch, I opened it to see it more clearly and it . . . . Was the closet.

I gasped when I saw the hallway of dresses and shoes in the bottom.

Uh oh! It's almost sunset! I better get ready.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Dinner time, great.

I stayed in my room while waiting for the sun to set, jeez I forgot about Beepa and Irina. Sembreak is almost here and i said that we are gonn have plans.

God God God, how am I supposed to explain this to her.

But family first! I'm not gonna stress myself asking these questions. I saw that the sun is about to set I quickly made my way to the dining room.

-Dining Room-

Ok, at last I arrived. I got lost but only a few turn and now I'm in the dining room. They haven't started yet, they are still waiting for some guests. On the head of the table is Princess Kiyana and beside her might be the ambassadors.

"May I have everyone's attention?" Princess Kiyana stood up. Everyone then looked at her. "Thank you, you are here today to talk about defeating Constantine." When she said that I could hear some murmurs and more.

"She's a traitor!" One said.

"Calm down Valentina, one is gonna go and save us all." She then looked at me. "Since she has the power of defeating Constantine."

"Who do you meant?" An ambassador asked her.

"Oh god! I forgot to ask your name! What is your name child?" Kiyana asked me. I looked around to make sure that it was really me that she was talking to.

"I'm Cara."

"Yes, that's the girl. Forgive me child, I haven't remembered anything from Queen Elizabeth's daughter ever since." She smiled and sat down. "Marley bring in the food. We will talk through this after eating."

--------------------------------
One person burped and apologized politely.

"Now," Princess Kiyana placed her utensils on her plate and continued. "If Cara was already there at Castle Montgomery, what will be the plan?"

"Oh oh!" A highly pitched voice said, everyone turned to a woman ambassador that is wearing a pink dress, with wings, and surrounded with butterflies. "I'll send Lily when Cara arrives in The Blue Lagoon."

"I don't know Dianna, whatever Lily says it will just come out as a sound of a bell." Princess Kiyana frowned. "Any ideas?"

"I think Hailey will send some nature soldiers." A guy wearing a green suit suggested.

"Constantine will send many fire at once and nature can be easily burned." Princess Kiyana said again. She is really wise, she's like she knows everything!

"Maybe me and Ethan will send a letter to Yvonne and Heather, they are the only ones that's handling our land." A teenaged girl said. "We will send all people in the water and in the sky. Then we all will help fight."

"Hmmmm . . . Good idea Elissa. Still the smart girl I see, and your brother still has that handsome face." Princess Kiyana laughed. "Dianna is the keeper of Blue Lagoon, Jennifer is the queen of the Pink Lagoon is another river while the Blue Lagoon is near Castle Montgomery we will need Jennifer's help or everyone's help! Send the greatest soldiers you had."

She then stood up and walked to my chair, "Peace is in the future . . . I can already feel it." She lowered herself at my height since I was sitting, "Good luck child and there's been a change of plan. You are leaving tomorrow."

Tomorrow? Instantly? Oh my god! I think I need someone to come with me.

"And gosh you need someone to go with you! Anyway we have smart Elissa and wise Ethan there. They are gonna go with you throughout your journey." She pointed at two teenaged people at the corner.

"Ok, that's all. May we wish for a safe journey, good night everyone."

____________________________
Excited for the next chapter? Please VOTE for this chapter.

Want to say something about this chapter? Please COMMENT for this chapter.

Your friends have nothing to read? Please SHARE this story.

Want this story to reach a million votes? Please PROMOTE this story.

Let us follow the VCSP rule of mine.

See you guys in the next chapter! And Omen by Disclosure ft. Sam Smith keep advertising on my Spotify. Hahaha