12. Touring Castle Cosabella

Cara POV

Julianna say goodbye to me after she left me infront of a door that reached the ceiling. It's the same with where Princess Kiyana stayed. But it's just one inches away from the ceiling.

I opened it slowly, due to its heaviness.

I gasped when it's like . . . the same size as the rooms in Princess Kiyana's place. King sized bed, huge Windows, and I could easily tell that the door in the corner is the closet, and a bathroom, plus! There's a mini library by a fireplace at the left middle of the room.

I sat down at the king sized bed, which is the softest. After a few seconds, I didn't realized I fell asleep.

-2 HOURS LATER-

I woke up after a few hours . . . like 2 or something.

"Hmmm, I saw that you are already near." A voice said out of nowhere.

I beamed, and started to look around.

"Who's there?"

Suddenly, a lady in white appeared infront of me.

Lady Olivia

"Lady Olivia!" I was soo surprised at her return.

"It's ok child, you are almost done with your mission. Just a few more days and done, peace is in the future . . . I can already feel it." She smiled. "It's also your choice to return back home or stay here with your family."

Family? Did she mention that? Uhhh . . . I don't know, it's hard, back in the real world, I got Irina, and here, I got Elissa, Ethan and my family. It's just very hard to choose.

"I know it's hard to choose." Lady Olivia added quickly before I'll say my response. She sat down at the edge of the bed. "But you got to choose. But now is not the perfect time to stress yourself thinking on what to choose. Focus on Cosntantine, Lady Mallory gave you 5 days left. But don't worry, from this day forward. I will follow you and help you three."

I smiled when she said that, a companion already.

She smiled for the last time and disappeared in white spark.

I then just sat there, staring at nothing. Instead, I changed into formal clothes in the closet. It's a red old-times dress. But I just weared it, it has nice sequins and more.

When I walked out of the room. I jumped when Ethan was walking in the hallway.

"Oh! Cara, uhhhh . . . is it my first time to say your name? Nah anyway, how is it?" Ethan stated. "In Castle Cosabella?"

"It's great, thanks for asking." I replied.

He smiled sweetly. "I see you've found one of Georgia Mirragio's dresses. She's our dresser." He said informally. "Nevermind, she's busy these days. But Julianna said that we'll meet Elias in the next few minutes . . . or seconds." He finished laughing.

There's a moment of silence when I finally asked. "Would you mind if you'll take me around? As a Cosabella child, you must know everything here."

"Oh! I forgot about that!" He exclaimed and leaded me to the opposite direction.

"Let's start with the jewelry room," he started. "Girls are only allowed in there, dad changed the rule that boys could enter it. Because boys don't like accessories, it's makes us gay. But I'm the only one that okay to get in, because I'm always following Elissa."

He opened a door a few steps away from my room. Then it revealed a large room with transparent cabinets with imported-like accessories.

"Wow."

"I know right, some are old, some are new." He went closer to a transparent drawer with the surface that shows what's underneath it. "These are mother's. The very old ones, someone are even from grandmother's"

My eyes gleamed at the jewels infront of me.

"Now, we better get out before the guards go back and sees a stranger entering the jewelry room." He muttered before going out of the room. I followed him as he leaded me into another room that has no doors.

"This is the library, it has two floors, but this castle has 4 floors, the 4rth is where the workers sleep, we are not allowed to go there or trespass their territory." I followed him into a large room, books surround it. Every bookworm's 'heaven' no shelf is missing a single book.

"It's filled? What if there's more coming?" I asked again.

"There are 3 libraries here, one is near the throne room, one is near the dining room, and this is it." He answered. "The two libraries are still not filled with books, the one near the dining room is under construction so that people won't come here just to get a single book."

I nodded understanding what he said.

"Elissa always come here, to read fiction, school stories, romance, that's what girls like right?" He sat down at a chair that is with a table with 5 chairs surround it.

I nodded. Remembering how much I read high school romance back in the real world.

"Now, let's us just continue and maybe meet some people on the way." He just said, I guess he didn't have anything to say.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, let us not waste time but I got an announcement . . .

I HAVE THE DEATH CURE!!!!!! WOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Okay okay, let us just calm down, okay here's the story.

Me and my dad went to the bookstore in another mall and I kept going around and saw no Death Cure, I also reviewed like its a test waiting to be submitted. After my 2nd review I found it on the very last shelf and on the very bottom.

And that's it, THE END!

My two friends flowerfayemee and royogab are also die-hard fans of the TMR series. So they joined a game in school which has a prize of 400, that is money! And it's costs P349.

Note: if you are confused then this currency is PESOS so don't worry about it.

That's all for today, don't forget to leave a vote or a nice comment. And let us follow the VCSP rule of mine.

Bye!