10. Deduction

LET US CELEBRATE! JUST A DREAM TURNS 10! Haha a birthday party of my book. LOL
Ok, let's just start.
BTW Kendall Jenner is BÆ
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Cara POV

Me and Elissa went inside the stone castle, leaving behind the people still eating.

"I still hate that Florence." Elissa muttered under her breath. "I call her Florence, I don't 'lady' her she dosent have that attitude to be called 'Lady Florence'."

"I see." I have nothing to say but ask this question. "I heard you mentioned Elias, what about him and Lady Florence?"

"Oh," Elissa said before walking slowly in the long hallway. "She likes Elias for a long time, she isn't like that for a very long time! She then changed on their first date. She started to order people around like she's already the queen. Me and Ethan are always beside each other so we scolded her and she'll reply, 'Why? Are you the owner of this castle?!' She still dosent remember that were the Cosabella Children." She smirked.

"And?"

"And when Constantine was mentioned in one of the meetings my mom used to say, she was taken away from Castle Cosabella. She stayed there until Constantine arrived."

"So she isn't like that before?" I asked to be sure.

Elissa nodded speechless. "She just changed because Elias admired her beauty and of course she has lots of talents. Then she changed and forgot that she still isn't queen. Her mind is over, all girls in school always wanted to impress Elias but they didn't stole his heart, instead she stole his heart I wish someone will stole his heart . . . like . . . you."

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at her, she wishes me to stole Elias' heart? What does that mean? "What?"

"I mean like, when I first saw you I was like, 'O.O she's perfect.' Your beauty COULD stole his heart." She smirked. "I know this troubles you because you haven't seen him yet but we will soon and only 13? Days left. Until Contantine will rule this world."

I nodded worriedly.

"We better tell Hailey that we are leaving in the next few days, there's no time to lose." She finally said. "See you tomorrow." She smiled and went to the direction of where her room is.

I smiled and entered my room. I quickly changed into a white nightdress and hopped on my bed and suddenly a huge black smoke appeared infront of me and there revealed a lady in black dress. "What are you doing?" Her voice was ferocious.

"Whoa whoa whoa, before I'll answer that question. Who are you?"

She growled at me and answered. "You don't know me? Pretty young face? I'm Lady Mallory, the messenger of Constantine!" She hissed. "And what are you doing?! You have like 13 days left! Before Constantine will rule the world, do you want deductions?"

"Deduction of what?"

"Of the time you have left to get to Castle Montgomery! I'm getting sick of this!" She crawled near me like a snake. "I'm not helping you, I'm just reminding you of you want deductions!"

I just looked at her to see if she's serious.

"I don't know . . ." I murmured getting scared at the same time. I don't know what this lady is up to, and plus! She's the messenger of Constantine! And asking for a deduction about time left.

"Hmmmm," she started. "Interesting . . . anyway, Constantine is getting tired! And her daughter Jenna wants Ethan to live in the Castle of Shadows."

Jenna? Wait, I think I heard her name in a dream before . . . All I could remember is that she liked Ethan.

"Okay, if you won't answer!" She started slowly. "Then I'll give you, 5 more days!"

5 more days?! That's insane? She just says that because she could teleport of fly or something like that.

"But-"

"NO MORE TALKING!"

Then she disappeared in thin air.

I just then sat there, open mouth. Shocked.

What did she just said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whew, also NEW CHARACTER!!!!!

Ashley Tisdale as Lady Mallory

Thank you! Follow the VCSP rule of mine. There's nothing much to say because there's no new news in the past days.

See you guys in the next chapter!

- Mikayla XOXO 💋