2. Lady Olivia of Mt. Jiah

Cara POV

After I brushed my teeth I sat by a window on a couch. There's a bookshelf infront of it and some pictures, memories to be exact. I looked at the time when me and Irina was riding on a Ferris wheel, it's one of the most memorable event of my life because Irina nearly spilled juice on a stranger infront of us while we are lining for tickets.

Suddenly there's a something that glowed across my room that filled the room with white light that almost made me loose my sense of sight. "Don't be afraid it's just me." A melodic voice said.

I curled, causing me to lean out to the window that about to break in a few minutes of leaning. And why on earth is this voice is? Could it be the whisper that spooking Beepa?

"Me? I don't even know who you are! Who are you?" I looked around and there's a light that's shining down from the ceiling, like an angel falling on earth.

"It's Lady Olivia." Then a blonde lady appeared infront of me wearing a white dress that touched the ground. "I'm the messenger of Castle Montgomery." She continued the sentence.

"Ummm . . . Lady . . . Olivia, I think you went on the wrong hous-"

"I was never on the wrong house." She interrupted going closer. "I know you always wanted to know more about your parents."

I looked at her in shock and excitement, is she really gonna give information? I have soo many questions that have to be answered. But I just can't believe a complete stranger that's giving me information about my parents.

"Yeah! Do you know them?" I asked while turning to her, waiting for her answer.

"Yes, for a very long time. They said that I'm gonna reveal everything to you when you reached the age of 18." She smiled. "There's been destruction in Mount Jiah ever since you were born. The dark sorceress, Constantine doesn't know you are in the other world. But now is the time to get you back to Mount Jiah and end the chaos."

"But . . . do I have to destroy the dark sorceress?" I asked getting frightened on what this lady is talking about.

"Yes child but you are gonna have friends along the way, and I'm gonna help you whenever its needed." She continued. "Now sweet dreams, you are gonna be transported to Mount Jiah."

Mount Jiah? Where the heck is this lady taking me!

______________________________
Did you like it? Please follow the VSCP rule of mine. In the next chapter it's gonna be a great one but again I'm not gonna spoil it.

For tomorrow, there's no class and yay! I think I'm gonna update all day long!

If you are excited about the next chapter please VOTE for this chapter.

If you have something to say about this chapter please COMMENT for this chapter.

If your friends have nothing to read and might be interested in this please SHARE for this chapter.

And if you want this story to be on the top, please PROMOTE.

That's all for today I hope you enjoyed it, stay tuned for the next chapter and sorry if this chapter is short (I don't want to make a long conversation) see you guys! Bye!