16. The Red Necklace

Cara POV

Elias stopped when we saw blue goo prints on the ground. "Good, we're near." He murmured then followed slowly the blue prints on the ground until they disappeared into a river that's clear blue.

"Why didn't we saw a river that's pink from the Pink Lagoon?" I asked. Wondering, if there's no pink river in the Pink Lagoon. Why is it even called the Pink Lagoon.

"It's just because we are in such a hurry."

I turned to see Ethan nodding at me.

"Elias? Ethan? Elissa?" A voice asked more like a tingling bell.

We then turned in circles our eyes exploring the area for any person that's spying on us or even following us.

"Sounds like Dianna" Elissa whispered. "She's the keeper here in the Blue Lagoon."

Keeper? In the Pink Lagoon there's a queen [Queen Jennifer] then here there's a keeper. Whats wrong with these? Maybe the king and queen died because of a battle then left Dianna to be the keeper of this lagoon.

"Oh my god! It's you!" A woman peeked behind a tree looking as happy as of she just met her long time no see relative. "Why are you here? You should be at home!" She exclaimed worriedly.

"Don't ask Dianna." Elias held a hand to silenced her up. I could see a hint of blush on Dianna cheeks and Elissa rolling her eyes. "We are here to defeat Constantine."

"Yeah yeah I know, I was there when your two younger siblings are gonna go out and join Cara." She smiled at me like I'm her friend for a long time.

I do miss Irina by the way, I wish that I could explain this to her in an easy way. I'm sure she dosent understand what I'm even saying and thinking that I just made it all up.

"Please don't let us talk to Lily." Elissa hesitated. "Her voice is a sound of a bell."

"Ok ok, fine. She's busy anyways." Dianna claimed. "Come on we're having tea. I'm sure you are gonna leave after 10 minutes."

I know 10 minutes is short if we don't think that it's already time to leave.

"Ok it's fine we'll take that time offer of yours but please get this quick." Ethan agreed roughly. I think he's been thirsty or hungry throughout the journey here. I don't know if we packed enough food but it's shown in his eyes that he is hungry.

Dianna waved her hand to follow her into a hidden wood house that surrounded by large vines. No wonder why it's soo hard to find. Like there's nothing there. But in real life there is.

After Elias entered last to the wooden house. It's quite big, the staff let us sit down then poured us tea in unison, which impressed Elissa.

I saw two young, pretty princesses on the side. Happily talking to each other. I could sense that they are talking about Elias, in which Elissa rolled her eyes again.

Someone poured iced tea? Not tea? Well I think that's their order and it's been poured by a person that's wearing a maroon hood. It covers it's face completely after pouring the tea it then walks calmly away.

I noticed that Ethan also noticed me looking carefully at the two princesses that ordered iced tea.

The princess on the right drank it very fast almost in one gulp. While the other was slowly drinking it until the huge ice inside it has melted.