5. Passing By

Thanks to those people who voted, I really appreciated it. I hope we can go higher in the future.
---------------------------------------------------------
Cara POV

I woke up with a slight move at my right, probably Ethan or Elissa. I turned and opened my eyes slowly seeing Elissa standing up and looked at the sun in the horizon, I think it's gonna rise in a few minutes.

I stood up causing the mat to move the grass, which causes noise. Elissa turned around and smiled. I smiled back and sat down on the ground.

None of us spoke but I heard some noise by crickets. "How did you get here?" Elissa finally spoke. "I didn't see you before." Her voice was straight yet serious, full of curiosity.

"I was brought by Lady Olivia." I replied.

"She's a real beauty. She's been the messenger of Mt. Jiah's Castle Montgomery, she's the best messenger. I wish our kingdom have her. But Lady Caesar is also good, but she's just too busy to hang out with us. I still remember the time when we are still soo young, she plays with us. But when Constantine brought darkness to the world. She's too busy calling for help to other people on earth that belong here."

"Does that mean I belong here?" I asked her. She turned around and went closer to me.

"Lady Olivia brought you, you belonged to Castle Montgomery. Whoever messenger that brought anyone here, the castle that messenger serves is the place the person the messenger brought here belongs." She sat down beside me. After a few minutes, Ethan woke up.

"Good morning," Elissa went closer to Ethan and planted a cheeky kiss on the cheek. "How's the sleep? You didn't sleep in a mat yet so I wanna know."

"It's fine," Ethan rubbed his eyes with one hand while the other was supporting him. "I had a dream . . . about Elias." He started tearing up.

"Elias," after Elissa heard the name she started to breath deeply. "Wha-what happened? In the dream?"

"Constantine, she's sending her messenger, Mallory to warn everyone here in Mt. Jiah that in just 16 days she's gonna kill every child in each kingdom." Ethan took a deep breath before continuing. "Anything that I dream always comes to life."

"I know" Elissa leaned at a rock behind her.

I looked at her in a worried look before asking, "Who is Elias by the way."

"He's the eldest in Castle Cosabella. He's the firstborn, while me and Ethan are born in the same day, twins to be exact. He's the only one that my parents didn't agreed to send him to live with Princess Kiyana." Elissa murmured while burying her head between her knee caps, crying.

"Then we better get going." I stood up. "This is for everyone in Mt. Jiah."

I held a helping and to Elissa who was very red from crying, she took a deep breath before accepting it. I did the same thing with Ethan.

"Should we ask Casteros that we must leave?" Elissa asked Ethan before mounting her horse.

"Nah, I'm sure he understands."

We all mounted our horse, we looked at the sky before going, we must be sure that the red moon is ahead us.

After a we the red moon, we rode our horses. I took a last look of Mooshroom Forest before concentrating on what's ahead of me.

"Where do we stop by next?" Elissa yelled through the wind.

"We will past by Mystic Caves, there's no way around so we have two choices: go over it which is the hard way or go through it which is the risky way." Ethan said loud enough for both of us to hear. "It's a hard decision but we have to take it to reach Castle Montgomery before the end of 16 days."

I saw a branch that's almost infront of my face, before its leaves touched my nose I ducked.

---------------------------------------------------------
We arrived at Mystic Caves after a few minutes after the ducking.

"Hey, remember Misty? The princess of Mystic Caves?" Elissa elbowed Ethan smiling. "I bet she could help us."

"I wish," Ethan said nervously. "She always-"

"Yeah yeah, she always gaga over you." Elissa interrupted patting Ethan's back. "Don't worry, it's normal to have crushes. I know you have one." She looked over them and saw Elissa winking at Ethan.

He nodded and we tried to be as silent as we could while walking into the cave, we didn't leave our horses behind but we told them to be quiet.

The cave wasn't that dark, just as Elissa said, this cave is a kingdom.

"I wish this cave does not exist in this area." I whispered looking around.

Then we heard footsteps that grew louder and louder. Then someone shouted, "Halt! Stop right there!"

We froze with shock as the footsteps became many. Oh no, this is not nice.

"Wait! Marcos! You have to let me decide whether we'll keep them or not." Someone ran after the guards as they went closer.

"Sorry your highness, but you are not the queen yet." The guard mocked.

Highness? I think this must be Misty! Or just her sibling or something.

"Don't be that harsh to a royal. I'm telling father if you won't let me talk to these-" she stopped shocked when she saw us. "Ethan? Elissa?"

"Here it goes . . ." Elissa whispered nervously to Ethan. I think she's expecting that Misty is gonna run to Ethan and hug him.

I could hear a groan of Elissa. Then saw Ethan grasping Elissa's wrist.

"You know them?!" The guard, Marcos exclaimed.

"Oh god, Ethan, Elissa" she hugged each one of them. "Sorry about this. My guards are begginers and you know how begginers do their work at first time?"

"Misty, this is Cara. We are just assisting her to Castle Montgomery-" Ethan released Elissa wrist while saying it and got interrupted.

"Castle Montgomery?! You know Constantine is gonna rule there! After 16 . . . days? She's gonna rule all of Mt. Jiah." Misty said in a worried tone. "I know we are just a companion to Castle Iridescent, but we are not that powerful. Like owning a castle." She sighed. "So, are you tired or something? Or just passing by?"

"Just passing by." Elissa answered quickly.

"I hope you'll be safe. Don't worry, I'll get ask help from my father." She got closer to Ethan and gave a lingering kiss on the cheek. She let go and brushed her left cheek with her fingers then went back to her business. "Help them get past!" She commanded.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Note: I can't think of someone to cast Misty. Or just imagine someone you wanted to cast her. No need to comment just IMAGINE.

Ok, sorry if I'm not updating, I'm watching The Maze Runner (Because my mom already agreed to watch The Scorch Trials, and I can't just watch the second movie without watching the first one) and it was AWESOME, well . . . except for those times Gally was in. 😂😂😂

See you guys in the next chapter, don't forget to follow the VSCP rule of mine. I'm not too lazy to write it down but you already understood it.
Ok, my hands are itching to click The Scorch Trials already, I'm watching in my iPad but I want to watch it in the cinema. I have to think about it.

Bye!