Chapter 17

Scarlet woke up in Johnny's arms. She bit her lip as she looked at the sleeping johnny and she slowly got up. She felt his arms tighten around her waist and she blushed deeply as she was pulled back into him. She looked around the empty room in which the day before they had embraced eachother.

"Johnny... Let me up." She said with a blush and a smile. He shook his head and nuzzled his head into the back of her neck. She let out a small laugh and shook her head, patting his arms and he sighed and let her go. She stood up and walked down the stairs and saw Jenna and Krissy quietly playing with some dolls. Iris was up and cooking while everyone else was asleep.

"Morning... Need any help?" Scarlet asked iris and iris smiled and shrugged.

"If you would like to help me i wouldn't mind." Iris said in a chipper tone. scarlet nodded and began cooking some bacon. As the house filledmwith the aroma everyone began to awaken. krissy, Jenna and Jason all sat at the counter and ate the plates in front of them. tyler and johnny were talking to liz about some plan to go get new weapons. Maggie walked in and looked at the kids then scarlet and iris.

"What the hell is all this?" Maggie asked in almost a demanding voice.

"Um i do beleive it is called breakfast. Want some?" Scarlet asked maggie trying to be the bigger person in this hate-hate relationship.

"No i mean why are all of you acting like their isn't a zombie apocalypse outside?!" She semi-shouted looking at everyone.

"Well we apoligize for wanting to return some kind of normalcy to our lifes." Scarlet bitterly shot at her putting some egg on jason's plate.

"Our lifes will never be normal again! Don't you understand? We are all going to die and-" Maggie found herself pinned down to the floor with scarlets knee in her chest. Scarlet sighed and pushed her hair back before glaring down at maggie.

"God! You voice really pisses me off! Shut the hell up!" Scarlet demanded as she knitt her eye brows together.

"G-get off of me!" Maggie pleaded and fussed around.

"Only if you shut your big mouth!" Scarlet spat at her and maggie glared at scarlet and rolled her eyes slightly. But once scarlet applied more pressure maggie quickly abliged.

"Ow! Okay your hurting me!" Maggie cried out. Scarlet chuckled and got up and went back to the eggs.

"Good. Now this is the last time im asking... Would you like eggs?" Scarlet said to maggie in a pleasant yet irritated tone. Maggie sighed and nodded. Scarlet made maggie some eggs before making johnny, liz, and herself eggs while iris made jenna, krissy, tyler and thier own eggs.

After everyone ate liz pulled scarlet, johnny and tyler aside and told them the plan. About how she had seen a farm not too far from where they were and how it was bound to have decent weapons on it, some more silent weapons that wouldn't attract more zombies. Scarlet nodded and told jason too keep an eye on maggie and if she did anything dangerous to shoot her. Jason was in charge of watching after the girls.

Scarlet, Liz, Tyler and Johnny all grabbed guns and traveled through the back yards to get to the farm. There were a couple of zombies but nothing they couldn't kill with a knife or two. They got to the farm and headed for the farm house and they opened the door slowly.

"Ya'll home?" Liz called through the house, her redneck accent showing now. They waited and heard a couple groans. They saw a boy in overalls and a flannel shirt. Tyler killed it as a girl in a pink dress and a women in a pair of jeans and a red shirt moaned and groaned making their way towards scarlet. Johnny kicked the little girl in the head and crushed her skul while scarlet stabbed the woman in the skull with her knife.

They waited a few more moments and when nothing happened they traveled through the house. Gathering medicine, food and any clothing they could fit into their bags. they then went over to the barn and opened the door to see an empty barn. Scarlet saw weapons and quickly rushed towards them, johnny quickly charged towards her as a zombie went to grab her hair from behind. The zombie took a hold of johnny's arm and opened its mouth wide.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it has taken so long guyz. Been really busy. Hope your still there. Love you all. Hope you enjoy.