Chapter 12

"Scar come back here!" He firmly gripped her hand and pinned her against the wall. His eyes narrowed as he looked into her eyes. "Explain..!" Her eyes widened as she looked startled at him.

"L-let me go..." She said trying to push him off.

"No! Answer me! Why are you against these people?" His grip on her tightened as he held her against the wall.she hid under her bangs and looked down.

"Because I know them! I know their types! If they can save themselves by killing the rest of us they will!" She clenched her fists.

"Scar..." He looked at her, she shook her head

"Just do me a favor and watch your back around them..." She spoke looking at him, he looked into her eyes and nodded. He let her go and sighed.

"S-sorry..." He said looking at her, she nodded.

"It's fine. I'm gonna go look around." Scarlet said as she walked out, Johnny sighed and rubbed his head.

Johnny began looking around the hospital and the girl who charged at scarlet from earlier walked up to him and smiled.

"Hiya I'm Maggie, sorry about before." She looked at him and giggled. "What's your name?"

"Johnny... And it's fine." He said continuing to walk, seemingly uninterested. She took his arm and held him in place and she pouted.

"Hey... Talk to me. You can't just ignore me." She looked up at him with big blue eyes.

"I'm not ignoring you. I'm just walking." He said blankly at her.

"We'll then tell me about yourself..." She smiled and let her hand slide down his arm to his hand.

"What do you wanna know?" He sighed slightly as he spoke.

"Well what kind of a guy are you?" She said trailing her finger along his hand. He began to walk, pulling his hand away from her.

"I'm a loyal guy, protective, jealous type, I'm a badass and I'm cool." She started to follow him and nodded.

"Don't forget hot. Your really attractive." She said, slightly biting her lip.

"Thanks...? I try." Johnny shrugged and kept walking.

"So what kind of girl do you like?" She said watching as he walked, his body was well built and tall.

"Kick ass personality, kind of out going but when it's one-on-one she is a little shy..." He began to smile and put his hand in his pockets. "...badass zombie killer, has her priorities straight, strong headed, good judge of character and has a knock out of a body." He bit his lip as he began to think about scarlet.

"You know...I fulfill most of those qualities..." She smiled as she stood in front of him and she put her hands on his chest, she put herself against him with a lustfull look in her eyes. "Perhaps we should get together sometime and relief some stress...." She bit her lip and smirked. He shook his head and pushed her hands off lightly.

"I don't need to 'release stress', especially not for you. I'm currently in a relationship and I don't cheat." His voice had a sharp tone in his voice.

"Wha-? No fair! With who?" She pouted.

"Scarlet, you know the girl from earlier."

"Aw forget her! Just have fun with me! Let's fool around..."

"I told you no... Your little seduction technique failed..." He started walking away from her, a little peeved. "... Go try it on mike. Maybe you'll get him off my girl." He completely got out of her sight and sighed. He continued to walk and saw Scarlet walking the same way he was, about ten feet in front of him.

He smirked and snuck up behind her and put one arm around her waist as he lightly bit on her neck. She quickly pointed her gun at Johnny, he pointed the gun away and winked at her. She blushed deeply as he bit her neck again.

"H-hey..! Johnny... S-st-stop..!" He wrapped his other arm around her waist. He kissed her deeply, she gripped his shirt and pulled away from him slightly.

"W-what was that about?" She said looking down, her face was even redder. He smiled and lifted her chin.

"I just felt like it." He winked and bit his lip. She pushed him away and crossed her arms.

"I-idiot... It's not the time for that." She said, as she turned away from him.

"I'm just trying to calm you down scar." He said looking her in the eyes.

"I know b-but..." She said, he hugged her tightly and smiled.

"You need to stop worrying, we are safe." She nodded and blushed, his voice was soft as he spoke. She took a deep breath and nodded.

After about five minutes of them staying like that, there was a loud scream from inside the hospital. There were groans from zombies joining the screams.