Chapter 6

Scarlet just kept walking holding Johnny's hand, he stopped her where she was and held her hand firmly. She looked away from him.

"Johnny..." He looked into her eyes and gripped her hand tightly. She flinched slightly.

"Wanna explain why he called you babe?" He looked at her and narrowed his eyes. She looked down.

"Why does it matter? I mean --" before she could finish he hit the wall and pinned her against it. She looked up at him.

"Why does it matter?! It matters because you're with me now!" He put his head against her shoulder, he looked away from her, she looked at him.

"Exactly... I'm with you now. He was the past, and I want you to be my future." He had a blush go slightly across his face. She lifted his chin slightly and leaned in to kiss him, but before they could kiss Mike coughed. Johnny sighed, scarlet looked at Johnny as he stood up straight and looked at mike.

"Where can we sleep? We have four people. I mean I can always room with Scarlet." Mike smiled and winked at her, she rolled her eyes and looked at Johnny who was glaring at mike. Scarlet thought for a moment.

"Damn... I'm out of rooms... Um.. I guess I can room with iris an jason, but their bed won't fit four, neither will mine." Scarlet crossed her arms.

"Tyler can room with Iris and Jason... It's got a small couch in there so that will be fine. And I can room with you Scar." Johnny spoke with a sense of anger in his voice. Scarlet felt her face turn red as he said that.

"Aww that's no fair.... I wanna bunk with scarlet" mike said with a slight whine in his voice. Johnny glared at him.

"Too bad... She's my girl." Scarlet heard Iris giggle as Johnny said that. Everyone stared at then.

"Okay guys. So the sleeping arrangements are switched around a little." They nodded and shrugged. One of the girls looked pale. "Is she okay?" Mike nodded and rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, she just gets sick at the sight of blood." Mike spoke. Scarlet watched the girl, not convinced.

"Okay everyone, head to bed. In the morning we have to go out and find supplies." Everyone went to their rooms. Iris blushed as Tyler held her hand gently, pulling her into the room. Mike glared at Johnny as his group went into the room and Johnny pulled Scarlet into her room. Scarlet looked up at Johnny, he took his shirt off.

Scarlet looked at his chest and blushed, he looked at her.

"You okay?" Johnny looked at her, she nodded and grabbed some pjs. She went into the bathroom and put them on. She was now in a tight spaghetti strap black shirt and short shorts. She walked out of the bathroom and Johnny was on the bed asleep. Scarlet giggled and walked over to the bed and leaned over to kiss him on the cheek. He smiled and pulled her on top of him and he kissed her deeply.

Her body was now laying on top of his, she felt his body against hers. Her heart started pounding loudly as her face turned red. Johnny smiled as he looked deeply into her eyes pulling away from the kiss.

"Is that your heart going crazy? Why is it so loud.. And fast" She blushed and sat up a bit embarrassed, she was now straddling him. He smirked and put his hands on her hips.

"N-no it isn't!" She then looked away and paused for a moment. "It's because your being so forceful...it's your fault." He pulled her chin slightly so she would look at him.

"I'll take the blame, as long as you respond like that to only me I'm happy." He smiled, she looked down at him and nodded. Her hand were on his chest and she straddled his lap.Just then her door opened and Mike charged in.

"Scarl-- what that hell!?" He looked at them as Johnny's hands had dropped to Scarlet's hips, Johnny smirked at Mike. "Bastard! I'll kill you!" He glared at Johnny. Scarlet sighed and looked at Mike.

"What's the problem?!" Mike glared at Johnny still and Scarlet coughed trying to grab mike's attention.

"R-right...! There's kinda a zombie in the house..." Scarlet and Johnny jumped up and ran downstairs. The girl that wasn't well from earlier was now a zombie. She was banging against Iris, Tyler and Jason's door. Scarlet whistled and the girl turned to her, Scarlet's eyes narrowed. The girl headed for scarlet, Scarlet spun and kicked her heel into her skull. She girls lifeless body was dead along the ground.

"Damn.... I thought it wouldn't get her so quickly..." Mike said under his breath. Scarlet looked at him and glared at him.

"Excuse me?! What did you just say!?" She walked towards him and grabbed him by the neck. His eyes widened and he looked at her.

"Scarlet... Babe relax...." She tightened her grip on his neck. The others' doors opened.

"You knew she was turning! And yet you endangered us all! Why didn't you tell me!? And did all of you know?" She looked at the others, they shook their heads. "Are you lying to me?" They shook their head again frantically.

"Only I knew Scarlet...leave them out of this." Mike looked at her. She slammed him against the wall.

"Then what should I do with you? Feed you to the zombies? Or shoot you?" Mike's and everyone else's eyes widened.

---------------------------------------------

Hey guys :)

So how do you guys like this chapter? And what do you think will happen next? Will scarlet feed him to the zombies? Shoot him? Or let him stay?