Chapter 2

Iris sat on the couch, holding Jason close to her. Iris was trying to explain everything to her brother who was very upset about what happened a little earlier. Tyler looked at Iris and rubbed his head. Scarlet sighed and looked at the weapons and then she looked out a window, a couple of Zombies were walking around, outside the gate. Scarlet looked at Johnny and Tyler.

"You two know how to use these?" Tyler shook his hand telling her that he sort of knew, Johnny nodded and looked up at scarlet. "Good, so you guys could teach us how to use them" They nodded, Iris got up holding Jason asleep in her arms. She sighed and looked at scarlet.

"Scarlet, could you bring me to a room, Jason fell asleep. me and him could share a room." Scarlet looked at her and nodded and started walking up stairs.

"Boys you come too. I'm only showing you guys once." they nodded and followed her. Scarlet showed Iris to a room with a king sized bed and a bathroom and said. "Iris, you and Jason can stay in here." Iris nodded and placed Jason on the bed and she laid next to him. Scarlet waved and she took the boys to a room with a queen sized bed and futon connected to a bathroom. "boys this is your room." Tyler ran to the bathroom.

"I call a shower first!" he closed the door and locked it, starting the water. Scarlet rolled her eyes and chuckled, so did Johnny. Scarlet looked up at him.

"Is he always like that?" Johnny nodded and ran his hands through his hair. He looked around and met eyes with her. Scarlet blushed lightly and looked away slightly.

"Nice place you got here... Thanks for letting us stay here." Scarlet smiled and laughed and rubbed her head.

"We'll I can't just leave you out there to die." Johnny smiled a small smile. Scarlet stepped back slightly blushing and said "well anyway, I should go to my room I gotta shower, I kinda feel gross."

"Blood tends to do that to people." They both laughed and nod. As she stepped back she tripped, he quickly reached out and grabbed her, his arm moving to around her waist. She was pushed up against his body, her face turned red as she stood there. He looked at her. "Hey Scar...you okay?" He looked down at her and lifted her chin, making her look at him. She nodded and pushed him away and rubbed the back of her neck.

"Yeah! I'm fine...! Sorry I wasn't paying attention to where I was stepping." She walked to the door and he nodded, she opened the door and was about to walk out when she looked up at him and he winked slightly at her.

"Have a good sleep" she nodded and bowed her head, as if she was saying 'ditto' she left and closed the door and bit her lip.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning scarlet woke up to the smell of eggs. She got up out of her bed and walked downstairs. Scarlet was wearing cargo pants and a tight black long sleeve belly shirt. She looked around to see Iris in the kitchen cooking, Tyler and Jason sat at the table talking. They were talking as if everything yesterday didn't happen. Tyler looked at her and Jason smiled.

"Morning Scarlet!" His small voice said happily.

"Morning. Did everyone sleep well?" They all nodded, she smiled. She then looked around. "Where's Johnny--" she was cut off by footsteps behind her.

"I'm right here." Scarlet turned around and faced Johnny who was in only sweatpants loosely worn on his hips. Iris and Scarlets faces Beamed red, Scarlet coughed lightly and looked away rubbing her head.

"That's an interesting outfit Johnny." He looked at her and smirked and looked her up and down.

"I could say the same about you Scar" he bit his lip lightly, Iris smiled and nudged Scarlet as Tyler sighed and Jason began to eat his eggs.

"Scar?" Iris smiled again and giggled. Scarlet looked at her and sighed.

"Whatever. So we need to figure out what we are gonna do." Scarlet looked out a window then continued, "there aren't that many around here, so it could be a good time to practice shooting." Johnny nodded.

After breakfast Johnny grabbed a shirt from upstairs, Scarlet was looking at the guns. Jason, Iris and ,Tyler got dressed for the day. Johnny walked up behind Scarlet and bit his lip lightly as he stood behind her and placed his hand on hers.

"Scared?" She slightly jumped as he asked and turned around and faced him, leaning on the table.

"Scared? Of what?"

"Death, life, zombies." She rubbed her head and nodded. She looked down,he smiled and hugged her and spoke.

"Relax, I won't let anything happen to you." She felt her heart beat slightly faster as her hand laid across his tank top covered chest.

"Wow you just made it sound like we were on some soap opera. And that we were the main characters." He laughed and looked down at her.

"Would that be so bad? We could be the enemies... Or even better, the lovers." She shook her head as the other three came down smiling, seeing them stand against each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!!! :)

I didn't really focus on the zombie part as much as the romance section. Obviously haha! Next chapter. Keep reading, fan,comment, vote .