Chapter 16

Scarlet felt her grip on Johnny tighten as he held her pinned against the wall, kissing her neck as she closed her eyes and bit her lip lightly.

"J-Johnny... S-stop..." Scarlet said in a low tone, not wanting everyone to hear them.

"Do you reallyr want me to stop?" He looked scarlet deeply in the eyes. She bit her lip and thought for a moment before shaking her head slightly. Johnny smiled and picked her up and laid her on the bed. Scarlet blushed deeply and put her arms around his neck, kissing him deeply.

"J-johnny..." She blushed as she felt him kiss down her neck and further down her body.

About an hour later they laid in one another's arm, Scarlet's face was a bright red as she hid in Johnny's chest. He smiled and bit his lip, looking at her. There was a knock on the door, Scarlet and Johnny got up and began putting their cloths on. Johnny opened the door in only his boxers, Iris stood at the door blushing. Iris looked away and said.

"I need Scarlet's help..." Iris said quietly, scarlet was pulling her shorts up and putting her shirt on.

"With what?" Johnny asked rubbing his head.

"It's Jason... He-" before iris could finish talking Scarlet had opened the door completely and looked at iris.

"Where is he?" Scarlet asked

"In the down stairs closet. He's shaken about the whole mike thing." Iris hugged her arms tightly and looked down. Scarlet nodded and walked and sat in the closet with Jason. He kept his head down in his knees.

"What's buggin you? She asked looking at him.

"Mike... He'a dead..." Jason began to cry and sob.

"I know..." Scarlet said with a sigh as she heard Jason sniffle. "Listen Jason...now that its getting closer to us you need to start preparing on anyone dying." She said looking down.

"B-but-!" He said with a sob but she shook her head ad spoke.

"You need too Jason. If you morn to long you might end up dying." She said looking at the small child as he wiped his eyes.

"But I don't want you guys dying!" He said looking at scarlet and holding onto her.

"We aren't going to try to die but if we do... You need to be strong." She said and he looked down and nodded. There was a knock on the door, as they opened the door Tyler was looking at them.

"Guys..u we found a door to a cellar. We are going down. You coming?" Tyler asked and Scarlet nodded and they all went to the entrance of the cellar and as they opened it, Scarlet and Johnny went down holding shot guns, Tyler followed behind with a machine gun and Jason held a pistol in hand. As Scarlet and Johnny walked around.

"Well if we want alcohol, we have plenty." Scarlet said referring to the fully stocked shelves of alcohol. They heard a crash of a bottle on the ground, they raised their guns and walked towards it. Scarlet saw tiny feet from under the shelves, she pulled the shelf out ad looked behind to see two little girls. Around the ages of 9 and 5, the 5 year old was hiding behind her sister.

"It's okay... We won't hurt you, come here." Scarlet said putting her hand out to them with a small smile.

"M-mama...!" The older one pointed behind everyone where a female zombie had grabbed Tyler and went to bite him. Scarlet and Johnny aimed their guns at the zombie but before they could finish lifting up thee guns there was a pistol shot and the zombie fell to the ground, dead. They all looked at Jason and Tyler nidded.

"Thanks little man." Tyler said, rubing his shoulder.

"Nice shot Jason." Johnny said looking at Jason, Jason nodded and smiled.

Scarlet looked at the little girls and put her hand out to them, the older one slowly took scarlet a hand. While the younger one tightly held onto her sister. As they left the cellar Maggie crossed her arms and looked at the little girls.

"Great! Two more mouths to feed and watch after!" Maggie said with a glare.

"Well I could kill you and then we would have one less mouth to feed and watch after. Now shut it!"scarlet said giving Maggie an evil glare.

"Hi I'm Iris... What is your names?" Iris said looking at the little girls.

"I'm Jenna and this is krissy." The older one said.

"This is Sarlet, johnny, tyler, liz, Maggie and Jason." Iris said pointing to everyone as she said their names. Jason blushed looking at Jenna as iris said his name and Jenna looked at him.

"Nice to meet you all but why are you doing in our house?" Jenna asked, rubbing her arm.

"You got a problem with it you little brat-?!" Maggie quickly said but Scarlet pulled her pistol out and shoved it in Maggie's mouth.

"Shut your mouth before I blow it up! Am I understood!? You have no one left from your group... You have NO ONE on your side! You need us. We DON'T need you! Now shut up!" Scarlet said with a glare, firmly holding the gun in her hand. Maggie the nodded and looked away and scarlet put the gun away and Maggie walked off.

"Well Jenna we kinda were traveling by roofs and we came across your balcony."iris said with a smile.

"If you want us to leave we can." Scarlet said.

"N-no! Please! Stay! I can't.... I can't take care of Krissy alone." Jenna looked at scarlet and held her arm and begged. Scarlet nodded and smiled.

"Ok but we need to set some ground rules.." Scarlet said and Jenna nodded. "First have either of you been bitten?" Scarlet asked and Jenna looked down and shook her head.

"No.. We weren't. But Mama and Papa both got bitten, and both tried to bite us." They held tightly onto each other.

"Okay well you guys are gonna have to learn how to shoot..." Scarlet said looking at Johnny, he grabbed pistols.

"O-okay." Jenna said looking at Johnny.

They went to the back yard and Johnny handed the girls guns. Scarlet allowed one zombie into the yard and released it towards the girls. Jason was at the ready, along with Tyler and Johnny. Krissy dropped her Gun and hid behind her sister who shot the zombie in the head.

"Nice shot..." Johnny said with a smile.

"Okay good but Krissy you need to learn too. No hiding from them behind your sister." Krissy looked down and nodded. Jason picked up the gun and handed it to Krissy with a smile. Krissy blushed. Jason looked at Jenna and blushed.

Johnny and Tyler got rid of the zombie body as Scarlet got another one in the fence and closed the gate. The zombie was aimed at the girls and Johnny and Tyler looked at the girls. Scarlet let the zombie go and Jenna aimed but missed, Krissy gripped the fun and shot it m, hitting the zombie in between the eyes.

"Nice!" Tyler said and nodded. After a while of practicing shooting, they all went inside where Iris was cooking with Liz. They put food in plates and handed them to everyone. The girls ate and once they were done they fell asleep leaning on Jason. He fell asleep and smiled with a blush.

Scarlet yawned and Johnny wrapped his arms around her, she leaned against him and began falling asleep.

Things seemed calm for once.