Chapter 9

"OH SHIT! WHAT THE FUCK!" More gun shots went off, scarlet and the others turned down the hall and ran towards the screams. She saw the guys, mike was on the floor with a terrified expression on his face, Tyler and Johnny were shooting zombies that were headed towards Mike. Danny just held his gun up it was aimed at Mike, The zombies were dead and mike was still frozen on the ground looking at Danny. Scarlet shot her gun and it flew right passed the front of Danny's face, he jumped back slightly.

"Put your gun down, the next one I won't miss." Scarlet demanded. Danny kept his gun aimed at Mike.

"Why? Why are you guys letting him stay alive?! Let me kill him! He let Jenna die!" Liz looked down, scarlet kept her gun aimed at him.

"He didn't kill her, She would have died whether I was told or not." Scarlet said trying to calm him down. "Just put your gun down." Danny threw his gun down, Scarlet lowered her gun down. He walked towards her and grabbed her by the throat, her gun dropped out of her hands.

"No he killed her! Now I'll kill his girl like he killed mine!" He began lifting scarlet off the ground and smirked, she grabbed his arm. Iris covered Jason's eyes.

"I'm not ...his girl!" She took the pistol out of the back of her pants and aimed it up against his neck, everyone's eyes widened as she pulled the trigger and Dan's body fell to the ground lifeless. She stood back on her feet, placing the gun back in her pants. "You won't make that mistake again." She sighed and pushed her hair back.

"Holy shit... You actually would kill us that easily." Mike said a bit surprised. Scarlet nodded.

"Duh! Only reason I didn't yesterday was because Jason was watching." Scarlet picked up her gun and put her hand on her hip. Johnny smiled and bit his lip lightly, nodding.

"Let's go, this place is pretty safe... Well this floor is, the doors to the stairs are automatic though, we need a key card to get up into them." Tyler said looking at everyone.

They all went back to the large room and sat down either in chairs or the beds. Scarlet looked at Johnny who was sitting on a bed looking down in thought.

"What now?" Mike said looking at everyone. They looked at Scarlet.

"Why are you looking at me?" Scarlet said a bit confused.

"Because you've taken charge while everyone else was terrified. Almost as if you aren't scared of all this." Johnny said looking her in the eyes.

"Why be scared when you know the possibilities? Either your living or dying. Both are possible." Scarlet said looking at him. "Those are the only 2 possibilities from now on... Get use to it and don't fear it." Liz, Jason and Iris looked at her in awe. Mike and Tyler sighed. Johnny smiled slightly biting his lip, watching her.

"Okay everyone, lets get into groups. Search this floor for anything that would be useful. Jason your with mike and Liz , iris with me, and Johnny with Tyler." Everyone nodded as Scarlet spoke. They grabbed weapons and walked out in groups and down separate hallways.

"Scarlet.. Are you really not scared?" Iris said as she followed scarlet, scarlet looked at her and shook her head.

"I'm not scared at all I have everything that could happen in my head." Iris looked at her with an unsure face.

"But what if you get bitten scarlet?" Scarlet shrugged and started walking again.

"I'll kill myself if I got bitten. I don't want to put anybody at risk. I'm not scared of dying" iris looked at scarlet with an adoring face. She felt tears in her eyes and hugged scarlet.

"Don't die on me scarlet!" Scarlet smiled and patted iris' back and shook her head.

"I don't plan on dying anytime soon." Iris hugged scarlet tighter. She cried into Scarlets shoulder. "Come on... Lets get moving." Iris nodded as they started walking through the halls, they collected some medicine from the rooms and went back to the meeting place, Liz, mike and Jason were back there too, they found gauze. The whole group was there except for Johnny and Tyler. Iris looked worried, an hour went by and they still didn't return.

"Scarlet! Scarlet! We have a problem!" Tyler came running in, panting.

"What? What's wrong!?" She looked at him.

"It's... Johnny!... He was... He was bitten!"

----------------------------

Hey guys :0

What's gonna happen?!? Will Johnny die? Will he become a zombie? Will Scarlet kill him? Will scarlet finally show fear?

Please comment.... Fan.... Vote...

Love you guys :)