Chapter 14

Scarlet and Johnny pulled away from their chain of kisses. She felt her heart racing, she put her hands on his chest and felt his heart pounding. She blushed and looked down.

"Let's go back to the others." Johnny said looking scarlet in the eyes.

"I don't want to..." She said looking back at him. He smiled and pulled her arm lightly.

"Come on... Lets go. I wanna find out how those zombies got in before." He interlocked his fingers with her.

"Yeah. I guess.." She sighed and looked down as they walked back to the group.

They all were talking, Maggie was rubbing her neck and she looked at scarlet and glared at her, Scarlet looked at her and rolled her eyes. Scarlet sighed and stood in the middle of everyone.

"Okay... listen up! i need to..... apoligize...." She spoke with a bit of an angered tone as she said 'apoligize'. "...and looking past my wrong doing. i want to know how those zombies got in..." everyone was quiet. Scarlet's eyes narrowed. "I want answers.. NOW!" she growled and they jumped slightly, some of the girls stepped foward and looked down.

"We are really sorry... we wanted to see if they were still by the door and then we couldn't get it locked." Scarlet looked at them with a confused expression, she looked at Johnny who rubbed the back of his neck with a sigh.  Scarlet sighed and looked at the girls.

"I don't wan t this to happen again... am i understood?" Scarlet spoke with a sharp voice, the girls frantically nodded and sat back down. She looked at Maggie and looked the other way.

Jason yawned as did Iris and some of the others.

"Everyone report to a room and lock the doors, you aren't to come out until told... understood?" scarlet said and everyone nodded. they all began to disperse from the room and they went to seperate rooms. 

As everyone began falling asleep scarlet checked all the doors and smiled and nodded when she was done and knew all the doors were locked. she began walking back to her room when she heard steps from behind her. scarlet turned around and saw no one, she continued walking again and she heard groans and was grabbed by the hair and pulled down by a Zombie. her eyes widened as it went to bite her and she took out her pistol and shot it under its jaw, up towards its brain. as it stopped moving, she threw it away from her. she looked up and saw someone duck behind the corner, she walked over by it and she saw Maggie running down the hallway, away from scarlet. Scarlet's eyes widened, she shook her head and went back to her room with caution.

"hey scar are you okay? i heard a gunshot." johnny said looking at her, she nodded and pushed her hair back.

"im fine... just ran into a really big RAT" they all nodded as scarlet spoke. scarlet looked at Iris and Jason who were asleep against eachother, she saw everyone else asleep and she locked the door behind her and sighed. She sat next to Johnny and began to fall asleep on his shouder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hey guys! sorry about my absence... was busy with school crap and it gave me huge writers block. anyway! it getting towards summer now so i should be writing more... okay so yeah i was told in the last chapter Scarlet was seen as crazy.... now does some of her "crazyness" towards Maggie make sense? whatever...  hope you guys enjoyed, sorry it was so short. i promise it'll be longer next time.