Silver's POV:

I couldn't sleep that night. I didn't drink human's blood in like eternity and there I was lying beside a delicious pieace of meat. And the other one in the guest's room. Sigh! He looked so yummy in my brothers pajama's bottoms. Is he's teasing me or something? I could totally kill him while he's asleep! No Silver, they are your frineds, not your food.

Oh I'm so weak, I don't understant why.. His sent is just too alluring, way more than ever before. I can feel it all the way from where he is. Why am I so drawn into him? Why was I so happy to have him around? Why did I feel so complete with him by my side? Why do I feel??

I couldn't take it anymore. I stood up and silentely exited the room, heading to the guest's one. I wasn't even proceeding properly, I almost only directed by my instincts.

Feeling the nice scent? Then go get the nice scent!

I tiptoed inside his room and saw the glorious soght of Daniel's bare chest highlithed by the moon's light. So ironic, a werewolf asleep under the moon. Sigh!

I walked closer and even though I'm not a fan, I have to admt most of the wolfs are totally lookers. I licked my lips at the sweet sight. I could already imagine the soft skin tear under my fangs and the warm liquid fill my mouth bringing me back to senses.

I crawled over his hips not really paying attention to the tingling sensation. All I could think about was: tasty. I guess he felt the sparks too because her jolted to sit up, looking at me in disbelief.

I bet he's surprised!

I put my hands on his chest and started to caress his skin, to calm him down. I don't want him to get all wolf. It's hard to bite through all the hair. Beurk!

He narrowed his eyes still sleepy, like trying to understand what's happening. He lifted his hand to touck the side of my face and I leaned in his touch. He was rubbing my cheek with his thumbs as making sure it was me.

-Am I dreaming? He asks the dumbest question ever, looking totally baffeled. I rolled my eyes at how slow he is and just slid my hand in his hair, bringing him closer. I didn't care what he'll think. I needed blood and I wanted his. His breath became hictic and his heart beat increased.

Already? Oh well, I'm not the one to complain.

I lowered my lips and kissed him getting an instant response.

His not putting on a fight at all I guess. I'll think how bored it was later then.

He groaned in approuval and put his hands on my tights, squeezing them.

Didn't mama totld you that if a hot girl comes in your bed for no apparent reason then you should run for your life? I guess she didn't.

I roughly pushed him on the bed by his shoulders and it totally turned him on from the feeling of him between my legs. I grid myself against him sending waves of pleasure to both of us. He closed his eyes and threw his head back letting me have my way on his neck and his collar bone. I was biting and licking on it, getting him more and more turned on. My fangs started to pull out and I grazed them against his skin softly to begin.

I moaned from anticipation of his taste and he moaned too.. I don't know why though. He wanted to sit up again but I didn't let him, using my vampire strenght to pin him down. He cupped my ass moving my hips against his while I licked his neck, feeling his blood rush up his veins.

I could tell by now my eyes were totally red and my fangs were fully out. I opened my mouth ready to attac when he suddenly shifted our positoin so I was the one pinned on the bed.

The surprise pulled me out my daze and my fangs slid back inside. Daniel was looking at me, his face so erotic I could have ate him right now.

Wait, that's already why I'm here for.

But the bastard was stronger than me. Now that he got me, my speed was no use. He smerked at my astonished expression and lowered down to kiss me on his turn. I didn't make him wait and responded to his kiss.

Damn you I need my mouth to feed, you can't keep it busy all the time!

Not knowing how to make him stop kissing me I locked my legs around him and puched him closer to me. My hands moved down all the way to the hem of his pants. But when I pulled down on them his hand stopped me and he broke the kiss.

He was panting and I could clearly see lust in his eyes, so why did he stop? He closed his eyes, trying to steady his breath and groaned in frustration.

-As much as I want to, angel, I really need to know what made you change your mind. He breathed, looking at me with pleading eyes.

What can I say?

Hunger is no joke!

I was looking at him confused. Why does he care to begin with? What's with all these guys questionning my motives? I offer you sex, do I really need to explain you why? God, so frustrating.I swear, you can't eat properly nowadays. No wonder most of the girls are skinny like hell.

I have to admit, I was hurt he stopped me. Does that mean I'm not good? Maybe years of slumber made me uglier? Never did my prey, a boy or a girl, stopped me from feeding. Why does he?

I pushed him off me and stood up from his bed. Daniel caught me by my wrist making me stop and look at him.

-Wait, what did I do? I just want to know why suddenly.. I mean, you didn't want me as a mate and now... Don't go. He whispers the last part. I have to admit he did make me hesitate. I mean, I always felt an attraction towards him, even more in his bed.. But he just frustrated me asking all this questions. I'm sure now, I'm horrible! It can only be it.

-I don't know, ok? Let me go. I need some sleep. Some beauty sleep, yeah! What the hell? Maybe not feeding ruined my skin or something? Oh God, I have to do something about this problem.

I pulled my hand out his and walked out ingoring his calls.

He doesn't want me so what's the point? I guess I'll find someone else. Pffff.