Chptr. 16

"I had a one-way ticket to a place where all the demons go

Where the wind don't change

And nothing in the ground can ever grow...

I'm still breathing

I'm alive."

~ Alive by Sia from the album This Is Acting

...

The cemetery was filled with darkness as the hero arrived. Blood pumped fastly through his heart, his breathing fastened with every step he took. The two demigods looked around, no sound was heard besides their breathing and the crunching of grass under their feet. 

Light came over the cemetery like a blanket, all the graves were now visible and so was the person standing a few feet away from Percy. "Thalia." "Percy?" Percy ran up to her and wrapped his arms around her. "Hades... He..." "I know. Let's worry about other stuff right now, okay?" "How many others have arrived so far?" Percy let go of his niece and showed her Nico. "Nico?" She said with a smile. "You little gothic..." "Shut up thunder face." "Nico is the only one as far as we know." Thalia turned to Percy, "Percy... I know you'd rather want Annab..." "I'm glad to see you, Thalia," Percy said with a smile. "So, where are we going?" Thalia said, ready to go after being... Becoming... Uhm... Being raised from the dead. "We are going to a tower!" Nico said with an overly-happy voice. "A tower?" "Sharks Tower!" "First off, I think it has changed to the Avengers Tower. Second, yes a tower, third, I don't think I can just walk in there with a girl with a tiara and the death himself," Percy said bluntly. "Is there something wrong with tiaras?" Thalia said while raising her fist. Percy immediately raised his hands innocently, "No! No! No! That's not what I mean!"  "And what the heck is wrong with death?" Thalia and Percy looked at Nico with an 'are you kidding me?'-look. "What?" Percy facepalmed. 

"Whatever. But where are we going? Can't we just go to your mom's apartment?" Thalia asks. Percy looks down and Nico looks sadly at his friend. "What happened?" "She's in Elysium with Paul." Thalia looked sadly at Percy with pain in her heart. "Sorry, Percy... I didn't know..." "You couldn't have known, Thalia." Percy sighs and rubs his eyes with his thumb and forefinger. "Let's just go and I'll just... You guys will stay at my mom's. I will need to go back to Stark, otherwise, he will be suspicious. Well, more than he already is."  

"So, let's go!" 

...

"Wow. Everything is the same." Thalia said walking around the apartment. "I kept it the same," Percy said, leaning on the wall. "So, please don't break anything or something." "Wait, who's paying the rent for this apartment?" Nico asked. "Tony, because it's good for me to have my own place to go to," Percy answers with an imitation of Tony's voice. "Nice!" Thalia yells from the kitchen. "I'll get you some groceries and stuff from time to time." "I like having you as a butler, Percy," Thalia says, walking into the living room with a grin. "Aha. Well, I gotta go before Tony is going to call all the damn agents to search for me." "What agents?" Thalia asks. "Long story. I'll see you guys tomorrow!" Percy says,  closing the door behind him. "He has changed, Nico," Thalia says with a sad voice. "I know, Thals. But we all have..."

~~~~~

Hi, guys! Here's the next chapter! (I know it's short, but I have to learn for my tests coming up this week and next week!) Hopefully, you liked it :D 

Happy Easter! Don't eat too much chocolate! Just give it to me ;)

Keep on smilin'!

Xo'

Maria