Chptr. 1

"Another start

You fade away

Afraid our aim is out of sight

Wanna see us

Alive

Where are you now?"

~ Faded by Alan Walker (sung by Iselin Solheim) from the single-album Faded

(Cover by Connor Maynard on the side. Song can be found on Spotify&YouTube)

...

As I walked through the busy streets of New York City, my mind was somewhere else... With Annabeth, the girl I love so much. The girl who was my soulmate... was. After the war, I was going to propose, y'know. We were going to live our lives together... But then again, luck has never been on my side, probably never will be. She never deserved to die, nobody did. Leo didn't... Hazel didn't... Thalia didn't... Jason didn't... Piper didn't... Nico didn't... Grover didn't... Frank didn't... Clarisse didn't... Paul didn't... Mom didn't... Gods, mom...

I lost everyone...

The Gods have tried to get me to be a God or just to be at Camp. Wanting me there, to train the demigods for (maybe) another war. But there are too many memories in that place... They hurt me in the deepest part of my soul. Dad tried to get me to stay in Atlantis with him, but I just need to be alone for a while to grieve over them and learn how to let go... If I can let them go...

Every day I go to their graves, I talk to them, I cry at their sight, I put down new flowers. I remember them. I remember the good times and the bad. Memories I will never forget. Gods, how I miss them... How Camp misses them...

But they are in a better place now...

-._.-._.-._.-._.-

Nick Fury:

'How is this possible?' Nick Fury thought as he looked at a teenager's file. So little information, just the basics, age, family, schools and the picture? It was all outdated. This boy was seventeen, the picture in the file was taken when he was twelve or thirteen! After the boy was placed on S.H.I.E.L.D.'s list of suspects of terror activities, Fury took out his file and was, to say the least, shocked by the lack of current information.

Fury had his index and middle finger against his forehead and his thumb rested his cheek while he looked at the screen in front of him. Normally when you looked at somebody's S.H.I.E.L.D. file, answers would just be right there. Every bit of information you needed, there for the taking. But this one only raised questions in his mind. Not only about why the file had so little information, but also, well, weird stories would pop up. A canon? A volcano? And what was with the disappearing every summer?

This kid was certainly something different. In the end, when he clicked the file away, he looked once again at the twelve-year-old on the picture. Looking him right in his sea-green eyes.

"Who are you, Perseus Jackson?"

_______________________________________________

A/N A short beginning!
Thanks girl for letting me know about Frank ^_^

©Marvel

© Rick Riordan

© Maria