Batman To The Rescue

Start from the beginning

I looked up at the dark figure before me and it was Bruce, well "Batman". He saw the recognition in my eyes and then slowly removed his hands.

"For fuck's sake! You were gonna kill me!" I said and he gave me a small smile.

"I missed you so much." I said taking him into a hug.  

"I missed you too." He replied as he hugged me back. 

I felt my eyes water a little as I eased against his chest and relief washed over me. After that we pulled apart and I waited for him to say something.

"Did you find a cure?!" I asked eagerly.

"No Eva, I didn't even examine the structure of the Titan yet. I need a sample of his blood." He spoke.

"I had one but it's probably spoilt now, I'll have to extract a new one from him." I replied.

"Where is he anyway?" He questioned me.

"I don't know I thought he was up in the room, he hadn't left in two days." 

"How did you find out we're here anyway? Was it the telephone?" I asked.

"Yeah I-"

Then all of a sudden two hands muffled Bruce and some sort of inhaler was covering his nose and mouth then the lights were turned on. I gasped as he struggled against the hands that turned out to be Jack's. I noticed that two of Jack's goons had also appeared by the door. Bruce's head seemed to get lighter as his struggling became most hasty.

"Well what do we have here?!" Jack boomed.

"Little ol' Batsie dropping in to pay us a visit?!" He said and with that he slid his hand under Bruce's cowl and jabbed him with a syringe. 

Bruce grunted as Jack pushed all the blood inside of it out into Bruce's skin. I stared at Jack with wide eyes not knowing what he'll do next.

"You know I had planned to get you to come out here and force you into helping me, but lil miss Eva here sped my plans up for me." Jack grimaced at me while he still dug the empty vaccine into Bruce's skin.

"J-Joker let him go, he was willing to help either way! Give him a chance! You didn't have to do that!" I stuttered.

"Are you forgetting which side you're on Eva? What a pity, it seems if he fails you'll just have to go with him then." He spat at me.

"Joker just listen to me, I asked him to come down here and help you, he meant no harm I promise! You shouldn't be doing this, you should be resting! He can sort this out! Just don't kill him please!" I pleaded.

"Oh don't you know soo much about what's good for me." He said not looking at me as he still had Bruce in his grip.

"You see I'm not killing him Doc! I just injected him with my blood! The same blood that's currently pumping through my veins, just waiting to kill me at any second now!" 

"Now our Batman here will have to find us both a cure if he still wants to live to see another sunrise." Jack spoke closer to Bruce's ear.

"Isn't that right Batsie?!" He said as he finally removed the gas inhaler from Bruce's face.

"Wh-what makes you think that I'll help you?! Do you really think that I care whether this kills me or not?" Bruce said in-between gasps for air.

"Oh of course not Batsie! I know you waaay better than that than to threaten you by your own life. You and I both know that that means nothing! However I'm threatening thousands of other lives! The poor sick lives laying helplessly in the hospitals that will die after having my blood transferred to each and everyone of their little veins after you abandon me in this!" Jack replied as he patted the top of Bruce's cowl.

"Yo-you sick-! Son of a bitch!" Bruce coughed.

"Ah ah ah ah! Don't get all feisty now Batsie, there's a lady with us! Laaanguage! " Joker tutted as he squeezed Bruce's cheeks shaking his head left and right.

"Now I know we are early on schedule, thanks to miss Striker over here but we still gotta work fast if we don't want our clocks to start ticking now do we Batsie?! So, I suggest we leave. Now." Jack stressed as his two men came over and grabbed Bruce and re-muffled him with the gas. 

"We'll keep in touch." Jack winked as he got really close to Bruce's face and stuck a cell phone under his cowl.

He then grabbed my upper arm and led me out the door and into a mini van. I got in the back and he sat in the passenger's seat and I stared out the window as we drove away from the warehouse.

-------------------

Hi guyss!!

Here's another update!

I feel like there's something wrong with it however so I'll be rechecking this later so bare with me!

I hope you're all having a wonderful day!

Tell me what you think of the upturn of events and my take on how the Titan story played out.

Also I decided to throw in a little bit of Bruce's P.O.V since we don't see a lot of him.

Anyway!

Don't forget to comment below your thoughts and of course vote!

Much love xxx