Chapter 54 Death Eater

~Months later~

Y/n P.O.V

It's been months now and they still haven't found me yet. I have a feeling they will never find me at this point. Everyday I get tortured and beaten for not admitting to join them. My wrist are scarred and bruised from the chains. I have tear stains on my face. I don't even remember the last day I saw light. All I see is darkness once again. That's it.. I can't wait anymore they are never coming.

I can't wait around for someone to help me. I have to help myself. Everyone is too busy saving themselves. I started tussling around and screaming. Demanding to see someone to come down here. Then finally someone came down I heard them yank the whip out and snap it at a empty side of the cell to shut me up. I demanded for the Dark Lord. I then lifted my head.

"Tell him..I'm ready." The man nodded his head and a few hours later he came down.

"What is it Miss L/n, what's so urgent that I had to be here?"

" My Lord, I am ready." I say seriously to him. He looked puzzled at first but began to smile.

"Oh yeah, prove it, prove to me that you are ready." I looked at him for a long time then the chains fell down and I just stood there.

"I could have escaped a long take ago but I didn't. The reason is because I was thinking if I should finish my mothers wishes. And I have made a decision." He stood there amazed for a second then raised his arms. I walked towards him and bend my knee.
"I am ready for the mark, My Lord."

He then grab my arm and pointed his wand on my wrist. I felt a slight pinch. He then pulled away from me and told me to rise.

"Welcome, Miss L/n. I expect great things from your service." I nodded my head. I stared at the new mark on my left arm.
"Now, come with me my child. Let's go wash you up. I'll have someone get you fresh new clothes." Once he unlocked the door I was met with a bright light. Once my eyes adjusted. I knew where I was.

I was in the Malfoy manner. This is where I have been the whole entire time. I couldn't sense it because the walls were block off from me to do so. It was bright and I could barely walk. Someone then rushed up to me and helped guide my way. They whispered in my ear and said 'Welcome, Y/n.' I looked up to see Mrs. Malfoy. I could barely walk. She gently helped my way through the door to clean up.

~Couple of days later~

I got out of bed. I was now healed, I haven't left this room only people came to me since I was weak. I was now in different garments. My hair was up in a ponytail and they gave me a weapon of choice. I stuck with the two swords. I'm a better swords men then you think. I was limped my way out of the room and I stuck closely to the wall. I have a few scars and I was still in pain but I just had to walk it off. I was making my way down the stairs. Then I saw him...Draco?

"D-Draco?" I said with tears in my eyes.

"Y-Y/n?..Y/n?!" He looked up to me. He then rushed over to me. He ran up the stairs and I met him half way. He brought me into his arms. He held me closely. I buried my face into his chest. We were both shaking because we were both crying. I haven't seen him sense the end of sixth year. He was taken from me. He held me tighter and that's when I let out a yelp.

"I'm sorry, are you okay, love" He said to me quietly. I nodded my head. He then brought by face up and kissed me passionately. I kissed back as I gripped his shoulders. Once we pulled back for air he leaned his forehead against mine. Then his head jerked up and grab my arm.

"No...no Y/n you didn't..?" the color in his face drained in that moment.

"I had to Draco. It's my rightful place to serve the Dark Lord.." I trailed off.