Chapter 21 Dementors

Y/n P.O.V

Well...long story short we almost got hit by a bus and I got into trouble. Pretty much what happened was that, this night bus came and pick us up and took us away to the Leaky Cauldron.

Man that was a scary ride there, but it was pretty funny when Harry kept slamming into the window on the bus every time we made a turn. Once we got there, the head guy, of ministry of magic was there. Yeah we had a little talk with him. It was fine, he just gave us a warning.

After words we got our own rooms. Harry apologized for all that had happened, but I didn't see why he had too. I would have left too or real shit would have happened. We went to our rooms and I had to write a letter to my dad telling what happened.

But I was too tired and was going to mail it tomorrow. The next day, the Weasley's were here too. They were coming back from their vacation from Egypt. Even Hermione was there too. Ha it was a great way to see everyone again. A couple of hours later, I'm hanging out with the twins when my brother rushed in yelling my name. Oh shit, I forgot to mail them the letter.

Yeah....so that's the last time I'll be spending the night at Harry's. So now the golden trio and I are walking to the train station to go back to Hogwarts. We got on the train and sat in a cart with some guy who passed out.

Harry sat by him while I sat by Harry, it was kind of awkward. I poked him and he didn't even move. I was pretty sure he was dead. Harry then got up and closed the door, he had to tell us something. But I kept getting distracted.

I kept spacing out. I had two things on my mind. I felt like something was off.  I felt my eyes start to glow but I shook it off. I had too keep cool, but what was it that was getting me all protective? Then the other half was, I haven't seen Draco at all. I keep looking around trying to find him, but couldn't.

I haven't heard from him for a while and I starting to get worried. I kept staring up at the ceiling, just thinking. Then Harry put his hand on my shoulder and lightly shook me.

"Oi Y/n, you alright?" Asked a curious Harry.

"Hm? Oh yeah I'm fine, sorry I'm just thinking. Does something seem strange to you?" I said while looking around.

Harry shook his head and stared me, looking me like what I meant. Then Ron started talking again. Then we saw a flash of lighting by our window. It made all of us jump. Then out of nowhere everything got cold, and fell silent. Even the train stop.

"What's going on?" I asked. I felt my eyes glowing again, but shook it away again. Then I felt something coming to our door. I stood still, I whispered to the trio to not move. The thing by our door was wearing a long black cloak. It looked like a demon.

Yami and Crookshanks started to hiss. My eyes were now glowing. Once it opened the door it flinched when it saw me, but it still didn't stop it. It flinched here and there but I wasn't doing any damage to it. I was using all of my strength, it started to back down but started to get its strength back.

I didn't notice that behind me that, it was doing something to the trio. I tried to stay strong, but my energy was getting low. Then I felt all of my strength just disappeared. Then I saw s bright light and heard my mothers voice, singing my lullaby, and saying 'I love you.' Then everything went dark.

"Y/n, Y/n, Y/n? Wake up" I heard a voice. I slowly started to open my eyes. I was leaning on Harry. He was holding me, rubbing my shoulder to try and wake me up.