Chapter 25 Parkinson

Y/n P.O.V

I gasped for air once I woke up. What the bloody hell was that? Why do I keep hearing her voice, and why do I keep having these dreams? Everyday since the grim attack, I been hearing my mothers voice. She says things like I need to wake up, like something is wrong. Or I just dream about when she was attack.

I woke up, dreaming of that awful day. I was breathing hard, but thankfully for my necklace I'm starting to calm down. After what Professor McGonagall did to my necklace, I been able to take control of my changing. I sat there in my bed, bring my legs up to my chest and then I heard a snicker. I look over and I see Parkinson snickering at me.

"Ha had a nightmare L/n? How old are you, 8? You still have nightmares, do I need to get your daddy and have him give you a night light and a sipping cup?" She was mocking me. She started to laugh at me.

"Shut up Parkinson, it's not funny!" I shouted.

"You're right it's not funny. It's hilarious, and look at you getting upset. I can't believe Draco pick you over me. I will have him, one way or the other."

"Yeah like Draco will ever be with you."

"Just wait and see L/n. I'm pretty sure Draco doesn't want a cry baby for a girlfriend." And with that she left.

I sat there for a while. Maybe she's right, Draco does deserve someone better. I'm just...me, I'm not rich like him. Hell, I don't even know what he does see in me. I'm not really his type. Why did he choose me? I sat there for a while longer then I finally got up. Today was a free day. The Professors are grading all the lessons we took.

I got dress and went to to common room. Then once I got down, everyone started to point and laugh at me. That son of a bitch went and told everyone that I had a flipping nightmare. They were all pointing at laughing at me. I stood there trying to not show any emotion. I wanted to cry but yet, I wanted to hurt all of them for laughing at me.

"Oi, why are you so quiet L/n?" One of them laughed at me.

"Because no one plans a murder out aloud you imbecile." They all got quiet.

"Why are you so serious?"

"Why are you so seriously stupid?"

"Hey nobody likes a smartass!"

"Well I rather be a smartass then a dumbass like you."

"You better watch it L/n."

"No you better watch it, let me tell you something. You see what I'm wearing. I'm wearing all black. That shows you that I'm already dressed for your f*ckinh funeral bud, so you better back down or else because I'm not a f*cking mood." Now I was piss.

They all stared at me and backed down. They were all stepping back from me. I was scaring them, and I was scaring myself. I snapped out of it, from my anger. I looked at them and bowed down and said sorry and ran out of the common room with my bag.

I made my way out in the hallways and just kept walking. I needed to chill. How dare Parkinson make fun of me, in front of everyone. I made a corner and bumped into someone. I fell to the floor. The person fell down too. I sat up and apologized and left, not even looking at the person. But I should've done that.

I recognized the scent. I quicken the pace so they wouldn't catch up to me, but failed because they did. They were calling my name and turned me around so I would look at them. "Hey Draco.."

Draco's P.O.V

"Hey Draco..." Said Y/n.

"Y/n, where are you going? And why did you ignore me back there?" I questioned her. She reached up to my face.