Chapter 39 Secret Room

Y/n P.O.V

"Wait what?" I questioned.

"We are taking over. You want to learn magic right? Then join us, come on
Y/n." Said Hermione. For a month now, and they didn't bother to tell me. That they are in a secret group, learning magic to defend themselves. Like what Umbridge is suppose to do but she doesn't.

"Wait who's the professor?" I asked.

"Harry" said Ron. "And he's bloody brilliant."

"Wait Harry? Our Harry, he's just a student? How and why didn't you guys come to me sooner!" I shouted.

"Sorry. We can't really trust any Slytherins right now. Plus you're in the Inquisitroial squad." Yeah I'm apart of the Inquisitroial squad, Umbridge and Draco recommended it. Plus it looks good on our grades. But not only that, I can get info from Umbridge and get into things.

"You idiots!" I hit both of them on the side of their heads.

"Ow, what was that for?" Said Ron, while rubbing his head.

"For being so stupid. You're the reason why I have night shift. For looking for you morons. You know how many people I have caught? Sometimes I let them go. I didn't know it was you guys! Do you know what this means?" They just both looked at me, *facepalm.

"It means I can get you guys in and out without them knowing in exchange for lessons."

"You got yourself a deal."

"I can't believe you guys. You guys don't tell me anything anymore."

"We said we are sorry. You understand that we had to do that right?"

"Yeah, yeah whatever. You know Peter has the night shift too. He can also help, but I want him to do the class too." Hermione nodded and agreed. She gave me the information on where and when it's held at. As I thought about it, maybe this could really help me out.

~later that day~

I was walking with Draco around the school looking for people who are trying to sneak out. Most of the time we mostly just hang out and do our own thing. Draco holds my hand helping me around the school. It's sweet but I'm not weak.

"Draco you know I can do this on my own right?" I told him.

"I know but it gives me a reason to hold your hand" he said. I felt him smile, which made me smile too. "So Y/n what do you want for your birthday?"

"Uh? Draco that's like three weeks away."

"I know, but I want to get you something nice this year. I didn't get you anything last year.." His voice trailed off. He didn't even say anything to me because that's when we broke up was around my birthday.

"I don't know, maybe teddy bear, gummy worms, or a warm blanket. I really don't know. But I bet I will love it anyways." I smiled lightly at him. I felt squeeze my hand tightly. Now we are just friends, we did this when we were friends before we dated and he's just holding my hand to help me around. I don't have my stick because I usually have someone with me or I have Emrys. Either way I didn't mind, his hand fitted perfectly in mine.

Even though we were having a good time I had to leave. I told Draco that Peter wanted to talk to me so I had to leave. He was curious at first and denied it, but let me go. I managed to leave and I finally meet up with Peter.

As I was walking with Peter, we headed to the place Hermione and Ron told us. At first there wasn't anything here then I felt something appear.

"Wow so this is where they been hiding out huh? Alright Ace go in first." Said Peter. I walked in and I heard voices immediately. People were casting spells and everything.