Chapter 47 Slughorns Party

Y/n P.O.V

"For Merlins sakes will you two please get a room!" I shouted at Dellyla and Leo. I could feel them being all cute and disgusting. Todd was laughing at the scene. We were all sitting under the tree together and sense I can't see I have Todd describe to me what's around me. Yeah I have Emrys but it's nice to hear what others say. Especially Todd, he always have a way with describing things.

Until he described what Leo and Dellyla were doing. I'm weirded out and felt sick to my stomach. I don't know why they're here, they come with us once in a while but they usually just make out and ignore us. Pretty much what most couples do.

"Todd if I ever act like that around you just slap me." I tell him, we started to laugh. I had enough for today and started to walk back to my common room. I need get ready for tonight anyways.

~Later that day~

"Alright Neville lets get going?" I say to Neville. I was holding a tray and some guy was putting little snacks on them.

"Thank you once again Y/n. But weren't you invited to this party though?" Asked Neville as he was trying to balance himself.

"Yeah but I decline though, but I didn't felt like talking to old people and stuff. But I came because it showed that I still did come but I'm serving. Plus I don't have to talk to anyone! I just say would you like some, sir or madam." I say laughing. "Plus you asked for my help so I'm here to help. I do owe you."

"Thanks Y/n." He was dressed in a nice suit while I just wore a black dress. I had to dress a little nice (above pic or you can choose. I tried with the drawing).

You know, just in case I do talk to people. Plus I was invited, maybe I'll take a break and just sit once a while. Or all the time when no one is looking. I started to serve around the area. Slughorn already introduced me to a couple of people. They thought it was marvels that I can still do potions and many other things even though I'm blind. I told them my tactics on how I do that. Like how I have better hearing, smell, touch, and stuff like that.

They didn't know I had a live dragon on my arm to actually tell me where I am and all. I can do the other things too, but sometimes I have to be in my Mimic form for that. But oh course they don't know that. They were amazed by that I could do something like this. I'm glad I did dress well because I had to take some pictures with Slughorn and other professors. Some with my classmates as well.

I walked around a little more to see if anyone would like anymore snacks. Then I bumped into someone, well more like I bonked them on the head.

"Harry I didn't know you'll be here?"

"Y/n, I didn't know you'll be here either? Wait are you serving?" He asked.

"Yeah I am. Neville asked me to help. I'm actually invited to the party but I'm helping Neville."

"Merlins pants if I knew you'll be here I would have asked you to be my date."

"Who's your date, Hermione? I know she's here too."

"Damn I should've asked her too! No I'm with Luna. Not that's a bad thing!"

"I get it Harry. Well do you want any of what ever this is?" He said no and we went our separate ways. I talked to Hermione a bit and helped her to hide from her date. Man that guy is a douche. Then I felt a familiar presents in the main area...Draco.

"I found him wondering around the areas." said a deep voice also known has my head house professor, Snape.

"Bollocks.." I whispered. I sat down my tray.

"Alright alright I-" I cut Draco off.

"There you are Draco. I was wondering where you went. I'm sorry professor, he's actually a guess. He's my date to this party." I say to professor Snape. I felt him nod his head and give me a look, thankfully I couldn't see but I could feel it. He left and the party went on.

"Draco are you-" I didn't even finish he pulled me to the side. We walked out of the party. Something seems off from Draco. He kept running and I was following behind him as my hand was still in his. We were outside then he warned me that we were going up some steps. He slowed down for my sake. Once we reached the top he let go and ran off again. I whispered his name then he came back. He said it was clear.

The way he said it though left chills on my back. Something was wrong, I can hear it in his voice.

"D-Draco is everything alright? Dray?" he then embraced me. He was shaking and I could hear is sharp gasps. I held him tightly and said his name again. He just shook his head. I just held him for a moment. I rub his back trying to calm him down. I have never, never seen him like this. Yes I've seen him scared and cry before but never like this. Hell I don't know what this is.

"Draco, what is it, what happened?" he pulled away slightly. He put his forehead against mine. He didn't say anything, and he didn't have too. Something was definitely bugging Draco but right now he just needs me. He brought me close to his chest and he set his head on mine. He stroked my hair, I felt his fingers go down my back.

"Draco, you know you can tell me anything, right? I'm here for you."

"I know love, I know. I just want to hold you right now. I just want to be with you." I was scared for a moment but soon calmed has he began to calm down. "I'm sorry I took you from the party. I just.."

"Draco it's alright, hell it was boring without you anyways." he kiss me on the lips.

"You look beautiful, Love."

"Thank you Dray. From what I'm feeling you seem pretty sharp." I heard him get a little chuckle from my comment. This time I was here for him. For all those other times he was there for me, but now I'm here for him.

"Hey, let's go on date. Alright we could go to Hogesmeade and just spend time together. Just the two of us." I felt him nodded his head and but his forehead against mine.

"But first I have to get some extra money."

"And why's that Love, you know I'll pay."

"No you won't. I suggested it and I will pay for myself, plus usually when I go there I find something I like and next thing you know it's like where has my money gone too? It's like, hocus pocus I'm brokus!" We laughed together. He held me closer to his chest that I could hear my heart beat, or that might be his. I heard him chuckle.

"Do you hear that? That's my heart beat, it's beating really loud isn't? It's your fault you know. My heart beats for you."

And I hope that never changes.