Chapter 46 Changes

Y/n P.O.V

"Merlin's Beard Hermione! You put so much ginger in this potion, you might as well call it a Weasley!" I shouted at her. I could smell the ginger root in the potion. We are in potions class and we are making a Felix Felicis.

"I'm trying Y/n, this is more difficult then I thought" said Hermione, sounding a little stress. I patted her back.

"It's alright Hermione, you'll get it. Plus...geez is this your hair? Its so fuzzy and bigger than usual!" Her hair was like all over the place.

"Wow Y/n, tell us how you really feel" said Ron.

"Sorry, I'm just a little on edge. Parkinson is being such pain. Ugh Parkinson, perking little Parkinson. I have to be nice to her for Draco's sake." I say to them.

"And how's that going?" Asked Harry.

"I want to rip her perky little boobs off." They laugh at that. As I angrily strip some root for the potion.

"It must be nice. To read, see color all the time. To have eyes to actually see out of and not be totally useless." I say out of the blue. As I'm using my finger to read the directions.

"Y/n you're not useless." Said Ron. I just shrugged.

"Well not completely, I train and train and my eyesight is still not any better. I fully want to see without using my..Mimic form." I whispered the last part.

"I don't know why you need to whisper that. Don't most people know that the
L/n's are that?" Asked Ron.

"No Ronald, people who do posses this magic, well I guess you can say we get shots for it when we are younger. To stop the full form and having it. It's dangerous to be one. My brother and I did take it, but like only half the serum. Nobody knows about this but the order." They all went 'ohhhh' like they had no clue.

"Now back to my problem. I wish I can see again, it's only two possible ways to get it back. One is surgery but that cost a lot of money and sometimes it doesn't work.."

"Wait surgery? Can't you die from that?" Asked Harry.

"It's a likely chance but like what 20%?" Said Hermione. I nodded my head.

"Well what's the other option then?" Ron asked.

"Finding the one who did the spell and have them reverse it." They got silent.
"Well I'm blind forever, pass me the weird nut thing."

"Y/n that's a rock."

"I knew that." We all laugh.

~After Class~

"Hey Todd wait up!" Todd is a good old friend of mine. I knew him when I met Willow. When the golden trio was busy on adventures and the Ravenclaw and Gryffindor are too busy making out, he was there for me. Luna and Neville too, but Luna usually runs off doing who knows what and Neville is Neville. Todd is a Hufflepuff, Todd Sueman. I never really hang out with him because people don't know I actually do like Hufflepuff.

There is a reason, it's not like I'm ashamed of him not at all. He was being pick on so I'm like his secret weapon. He will warn people about someone like me. I got his back and he's got mine. I remember the first day I meant him. He was sitting in the tree that I sit under and fell down one day. People around him made fun of him. Once they left I helped him up and all.

He was really nice to me and was always kind. He's like a giant teddy bear! Now there is a secret between Slytherins and Hufflepuffs. We actually are allies and best friends. We act like we hate each other because we are complete opposites but we are close. We tease them because that's how we show our love. Some don't follow these rule but others do.

"Todd have you seen Draco?" I asked.

"Wow. No hello, how are? I feel loved, no toss Todd away for my boyfriend. I don't even get a hug anymore!" He laughs.

"Ha ha, very funny" I say in a mocking voice. "I'm just worried that's all."

"It's fine. I saw him go that way." He pointed but you know I can't see and I'm not in my Mimic form right now. I just stared at him then he got the message. He apologized and said to my left. I thank him and ran off.

"Hey you'll be late for class and be caught, at least wear your cap!" He knows about my inviability cap.

"I don't have it anymore remember, Peter took it from me in my fourth year when he found out I had it!"

After that I ran off and said goodbye. The hallway was empty and I couldn't find Draco. I called out his name but no reply. I started to walk back till I felt someone grab my shoulder.

"Y/n? Love what are you doing down here?" It was Draco.

"There you are, I've been looking for you. Draco are you okay?" I asked.

"Nothing's wrong." He said quickly. "You should head off or you'll be late for class." He's ignoring me again. He's been quiet and all. I don't think much but he's not regretting our relationship again is he? I call out his name over and over but I can hear him just keep walking away.

"Draco, Draco, Draco Lucious Malfoy!" I heard him stop. "Please..please don't do this again. Don't leave like you did. Is..is it me?" I ask looking down.

"What no, where is this coming from?"

"You are doing this again. I know that I can't see and all. That I'm blind and not like the others. Draco if..if you want to.." I broke off trying not to cry. 'Geez smooth Y/n, crying over something so stupid.' I thought to myself. "Draco, if this was a mistake just tell me. Say that you don't l-love me and.." I was cut off. Draco walked over to me, put both his hands on my face and kissed me passionately. I gasp in the kiss and he kissed me more deeply. I slowly put my hands on his chest. We slowly pulled back with our lips barely apart. We were breathing hard, grasping for air.

"Y/n, don't you dare make me say that. I love you and that will never stop" he said seriously to me. He gave me a peck on the lips and brought me close. "I'm sorry that I made you feel that way. Believe me, its definitely not you. You're perfect and I don't want to change that. Things just have been happening at home and I don't want you to be troubled by it."

"Dray, you know I'm here for you.You know that right?"

"I know. You're the only good thing right now in my life. That's why I don't want you to get involved. I love you,
Y/n. Don't you ever change." I looked up at him and kiss him.

"Well we are late for class."

"Yeah we are, you want to go back to the common room? No one will find out." I smiled up at him and nodded my head. We then started to head off to the common room together. As we were walking back and Draco had his arm around me.

We made it to our common room and we cuddled on the couch where no one can disturb us. He held me close and rub my back a little. As I snuggled more into his chest. I don't want to forget this moment. I know what he is, or maybe one day he'll become one. But I hope that I can bring him back.

I love you, Draco. So promise me you'll be like the ocean and come back to me even when they pull you away, always come back to me.