Chapter 7 Quidditch

Y/n P.O.V

I woke up early like usual, but when I walk down to the common room Draco was there waiting for me.

"Hey Dray how's it-" I was cut off by him hugging me, tightly. "Dray?" He still didn't say anything, I started to get worried. I hug him back tightly too.

"Don't scare me like that Y/n" he said softly. I was shock my this, I honestly forgot what happened last night.

"Hey I'm fine, you don't have to worry about me."

"But I do Y/n, I care about you. I don't want anything bad to happen to you, ever."

We pulled apart and looked at each other. I can feel my face heating up and his face was really close to mine.

"Come Y/n, lets go get something to eat" we then headed to the great hall. We walked there in complete silence. It was kind of awkward 'cause we always talk.

We walk in and there are a couple of people there. We just take our spots and do our own thing.

Draco finally broke the silence. After a while. "So Y/n is your brother ready to win the game today?"

I choked on my sausage and started coughing hysterically. "Thats today?! Shit I forgot" I put my head down on the table.

I was suppose to wish my bro good luck before the game like I always do. Even when I was home I sent him a owl and said good luck. I'm lucky his lucky charm he always does good when I do.

Draco patted my back and said "There, there kitten. Just meet him before the game and he will be just fine"

"Thanks Dray, but I don't think they will let me in the tent unless I'm a professor. Plus their training right now, they already had breakfast I think"

Yeah they took it that seriously, but I don't blame them. We Slytherins do not like losing, we love winning and we will win. It will be one hell of a fight.

"Wait who we playing against?" I asked Draco.

"Our rivals...Gryffindor and they are going down. I would love to see Potter loses a game for them" Draco said haughty.

I punched him in the arm but not as hard that I could hurt him. I glared at him. "Ow! What was that for?" Said Draco holding his left shoulder.

"That was for talking bad about my friend. Draco you know that he is my friend and I expect you to be nice to him" I said.

"I will when Neville stops looking like an idiot" I punched him again.
"Ow! Y/n stop it!"

"I will when I stop cussing. Which will never happen so no" I say to him while sticking my tongue out.

Yeah Draco even knows that one. Sorry for my language but it will slip out here and there. It's my second language.

Then I saw Harry, Ron, and Hermione walk into the great hall. I had to talk to them about last night.

"Hey Dray I will be right back" he nodded and started talking to the other Slytherins.

"Hey Harry, Ron, and Hermione how's it going?" I said walking to their table.

"Hey Y/n!" They all said. "We are doing fine but Harry isn't eating" said Hermione.

I looked at Harry and gave him the 'why you ain't doing this face' then Snape came by and said that Harry should watch out today in Quidditch.

I thought that was kind of weird, then we all saw him limping. We all started talking about it. Then we started talking about the game.

"Hey Y/n will you cheer for me when I'm playing?" Asked Harry.