Chapter 49 Deal

Y/n P.O.V

Months, it's been five bloody months. My brother has been gone for five months. I don't know where he is, I don't know if he's okay or...no, no that's not happening. Hell he could be being tortured right now and being beaten. I should have let her take me. I need to get my mind off of this. I should be with Draco right now to make sure he's alright. Ever since the incident with him and Harry he was in the hospital wing for a while.

Him and Harry gotten into a fight and Harry went too far. I mean too far, I was outraged when it happened. He literally injured him so bad that he could have died. If I haven't rushed in and casted a spell to heal him or when Snape rushed in, who knows what could have happened. I haven't talked to Harry since then. That was like two weeks ago but I can hold a grudge.

I was walking down the staircases. I was walking back to the common room when I started to hear voices. They were like whispers and I froze. I couldn't move, it was like someone had me in a trance.

"Well hello Y/n.." I recognized this voice. Next thing I knew I was somewhere else. I could feel by the change in the atmosphere. I don't know how to describe it, but it's different. That's when I heard him chuckle.

"Wow you are a special one. You trying to figure out where we are? Even when I take away your eye sight you still fight. You know most would curl up in a ball and give up, but not you." I stayed silent.

"What's wrong little one, you can speak to me."

"I'm not afraid of you..Dark Lord." I said with grit teeth.

"Well you shouldn't be."

"Where am I?" I asked bitterly.

"We are in your subconscious." I felt him move around me.

"What do you want?" I stay in my stance. I couldn't activate my Mimic form because for god sakes we are in my mind.

"Well it's simple" I could hear the smirk on his face. "You become one of us exchange for something you want."

"And what's something that I would possibly want?" I tighten my grip. He walked behind me and put his hands on my shoulder. He leaned down and whispered in my ear.

"Your brother." I gasp, he has Peter. He chuckled and walked away from me but turned around.

"So let's make a agreement. You join me and the other death eaters and I give you your brother back. I believe his name is Peter, am I wrong?" I stayed silent.

"You know he's not doing so well. He wouldn't cooperate so I had to pull some strings. Yet, he remained loyal and wouldn't say anything. Oh but his screams were lovely. He's not all that strong has you thought he was. Not as strong as you. I wanted you in the first place, actually. I sent them to go retrieve you, but your pain in the ass brother got in the way."

"No, I'll never join you."

"Alright well you'll join me no matter what. Whatever the case may be, I'm just being nice. You're brother will die. I'm giving you this last chance." I was thinking, he's lying to me.

"N-No." Shit I stuttered.

"Hmm. You don't believe me do you? Well since I feel generous how about I do this." He walked over to me and covered my eyes. "But first, say you'll join me." I took a deep breath.

"Never." He then mumbled something and I heard screaming, scream of pain.

"Peter!"

"Now say you'll join me or I'll have them kill your brother right now, so you could hear everything. His screams will echo through the cell and you'll hear him take his last breath." The screaming got louder and louder.