Chapter 26 What?!

Y/n P.O.V

"You what?!" I screamed.

"Bloody hell Y/n keep your voice down." Said Ron covering his ears.

"How can I when you guys went on another bloody adventure without me, again! Like seriously do you guys hate me?" I was piss and jealous. Like come on, this is the third time they went on a magical adventure without me.

Well last year I really couldn't because I was in a coma...but still, not cool man. They told me everything, apparently that Sirius Black guy is actually a good guy. I remember when Harry flip out at that day at Hogsmeade about him. I was with him when that happened, hell I help him get in.

I even pounded snowballs at my boyfriend for him, damn did I owe Draco for that, he still didn't know it was me...oops. Either way, I should have went with them. I could have help, like with Lupin. He's a shape-shifter I could have help. But noooo, I wasn't included. I gave the cold shoulder. I had my arms crossed and looked away from them. I was giving them the cold silent treatment.

"Oh come on Y/n we said we were sorry. Don't make me get them."
Said Hermione. I still didn't listen. She wouldn't dare.

"Alright then. Ronald, call them." Ron nodded his head and called them.

"No, no, no, wait aah!" I was then picked up bridal style in one of the red heads arms.

"I got her Georgie, get her!"

"No wait sto-ha ha hahaha! S-Stop hahaha okay, okay let me down." I said dying of laughter. They were literally tickling me to death.

"Are you now done pouting. Ha works every time. We been doing this since you were little. It's alright you might win next year in Quidditch if
we don't beat you again!" They both said. I immediately stop laughing. Yeah, we lost the cup to Gryffindor. I was so piss.

"What are you laughing at, don't you remember who out beaded you in the game? I knocked you off your broom and took the quaffle from your chaser many times."

"Yeah, but we still killed you!" Said Fred.

"It was tied! If it wasn't for Harry and his long ass noodle arms we would have won." This came out to a complete argument. The twins and I went back and forth on the subject. Then Fred lead out a snooty comment and I yelled that's it and jump at him.

Harry and Ron caught me and held me back, while Fred and George were sticking their tongues out and laughing. Finally I stopped struggling and let it go...for now.

"Jeez Y/n you really are competitive" said Harry.

"I'm not that competitive." They all gave me a look and we all started to laugh.

"Just you wait till next year, we will surely beat you next time, Gryffindor."

"Wouldn't miss it, Slytherin." We all laughed again. We went our separate ways to go to our tables. I walked over to sit by Draco. He smiled at me and waved his hand over to me. I walked towards him and he wrapped his arm around me. I laid my head on his chest and he brought me close.

We were getting ready for who won the house cup this year. Dumbledore gave his one of a kind speech and started to announce it.

"The winner of this year is...Gryffindor!" Everyone on the Gryffindor side cheered.

"Are you flipping kidding me, seriously! This is totally rigged. I'm done, I give up. Goodbye cruel world!"
I said and hit my head on Draco's shoulder.

Everyone on the Slytherin side lost to Gryffindor...again! Like come on Dumbledore, this is the third year in the row that they have won.

"I can't believe we l..l, ugh I can't even say it. Of course that old man choice Gryffindor to win again" said Draco.

"Yeah, I swear it's his favorite house. His favorite student is in there too, Harry. Plus I think his house was Gryffindor."

"Really? He seems more like a Ravenclaw."

"No, I bet he's a flipping Gryffindor. Like come on, have you seen his door to his office. It's literally a 'griffin door.' I'm done this is rigged, I quiet."

"Come her Kitten."

Draco wrapped his arm around me again and kissed my head. Great, I'm going to hear about this from the twins. I'm never going to hear the end of it. Damn, I am competitive. I really hate losing. Nothing is going to make me feel better...I smell cheesecake.

The feast began and cheesecake appeared in front of me. Alright, I forgive you old man. He knows me so well, I love cheesecake. I started to eat the cake, it was delicious.

"Hey Kitten, you have something on your face."

"Oh do I, where?" I started to lick my lips.

"Here I got it." He smirked at me and he leaned in and kissed my lips. He licked my lips, making me to gasp and he put his tongue in my mouth. I still kissed back. He was warm and soft. I moaned in the kiss. He pulled away slightly. I smiled at him and he smiled back. We were about to kiss again till way across the table I heard a certain someone scream.

"Yo Malfoy don't suck my little sisters face off! Whatever you do to her, I'll do to you!" Yelled my brother.

"Oh what you will kiss him Pete!" I yelled back. Everyone started laughing.

"More like he will be kissing my fist if he keeps that up. Keep it in your pants Malfoy!"

Oh shit, I can't believe he said that. Everyone started laughing. My face was red and I could barely breathe.

Well this has been a great year. I got a boyfriend and I discovered my new abilities. Can't wait for next year, yeah that's right watch out twins, because I will win the next Quidditch game against you

End of third year