Chapter 3 Diagon Alley

Draco P.O.V

Y/n and I arrived at Diagon Alley. We gave my butler our money for books, so he could go buy it for us while we go buy the fun stuff.

We went and got our robes first. We were trying on our robes. Y/n got one that was 3 sizes too big. It was so big on her that the sleeves started to fall down.

I was laughing my ass off, but when I got my robe on, it was 2 sizes too small. It was so tight on me I could barely get my head back out. Now it was Y/n's turn to laugh her ass off. After that we went and got our wands. Y/n went up first.

At first she was shy, but came over her fear. The wandmaker kept going on about her and her family. Then he saw me and gave me a look.

Yup he knows who I am. He then got her a wand. She looked at it, at first. "Well go on, give it a flick" said the wandmaker. Once she did the window shattered. She jumped and sat the wand back, and started to walk backwards till she bumped into me.

She looked at me and I gave her a "it's going to be okay" look. She walked back up to the counter and he handed her another wand. Once she touched it her h/c hair was beautifully pushed back and a light glowed on her like she was an angel. Wait what did I just say? No I meant it in a friendly way, I don't like her like that...do I?

She got a dragon heart string. Soon it was my turn. He looked at me and knew exactly who I was. He handed me a wand and I felt a gush of wind. He smirked and knew that wand was for me. I had a unicorn core wand.

We payed for our wands and we headed out. Before we could leave he said something to Y/n. I didn't hear what he said but it made her smile. I love it when she smiles so I was fine with it.

We went shopping for more items. An hour later we were exhausted. We decided to take a brake. I decided to get Y/n and I something to eat.

Y/n P.O.V
"I'll be back, I'm going to get us something to eat" said Draco.
"Okay I will find a place to sit at" I said. We parted ways so he can get food and I find a place to rest. I was just think about what the wandmaker said about me. "You will do great things just like your mother and father,miss L/n. I wish you the best of luck." What does that mean?

Thought to myself. As I was making a corner, a person with glasses on, ran into me. We both fell down, with him landing on me. He got up and looked down at me.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry! Here let me help you up" said the boy. As he helped me up I got to see who he was. He had black hair with weird looking glasses. He was little bit taller than me, but about the same age as me.

Then I saw his scar. "Bloody hell your Harry Potter! I'm so sorry I didn't mean to bump into you. My name is
Y/n L/n" I said to him.

"No my apologizes, I wasn't looking. Wait how do you know my name?" He asked me.

Everyone knows the great Harry Potter.
"Are you kidding? Your the boy who lived, everyone knows you" I said to him. He started to blush and pulled his glasses back up.

We talked for a couple of minutes about ourselves, but Harry had to leave because he had to get his books. As he left Draco arrived with the food.

Draco P.O.V
As I got the food and something special for Y/n, I headed back where I saw her last. But I couldn't find her at first. I stared waking till I saw her talking to another boy.

I don't know what came over me. My blood was boiling and I was fierce. They were talking for a couple of minutes. I couldn't hear a word they were saying. But finally he left and I went up to her.
"There you are, I was looking for you.

Y/n P.O.V (sorry I keep switching)
"There you are, I was looking for you.
Here you go, kitten" he said to me, while handing me a bags. I thanked him. We found a table near by and sat down to eat.

"Here is a little something for you, Y/n"he said to me. Draco handed me another bag. "Careful now, love" Once he handed me the bag I heard a...meow?

I looked in the bag and there was a black kitten. I gasped and took the kitten out of the bag. "Dray where did you find her, she's so cute!" I said while cuddling with it. As it started to purr.
He started to smirk while drinking his soda.

"I bought it for you. It said on the list that we can have a pet, and I figured I will get a kitten for my kitten."
I got up and hugged Draco.
"Thank you so much, this is the best day ever."
"No problem Y/n"

We broke off and finished our shopping. Afterwards we went home with both smiles on our faces.  Before he left I gave him one last wave of goodbye.

"See you at Hogwarts!"