Chapter 15 Slytherin vs Gryffindor

Y/n P.O.V

Today is the big day. Today is Slytherin vs Gryffindor. I already walked up to Harry and the twins to say wish the best of luck because they are gonna need it.

Now I'm just a sub but since I'm still on the team I have to wear my uniform. Just a moment ago Harry and I were the best of pals. Then once we got our uniforms on, we became enemies.

Not real enemies, but for the game. We Slytherins take it seriously. Everyone does actually, it's just a thing.

Our team made our way to the field. I sat back at the entrance where I can watch the game. Everyone got onto their broom and ready to set off. I wished Draco good luck.

He nodded and gave me a smirk. Peter glared at Draco and I. Before everyone left, Peter went to me and told me once again, to stay away from Draco.

I ignored him and looked the other way. I'm still pretty piss at him. He always say that to me. He never even talks to me anymore. He just says stay away from him and don't talk like I'm crazy.

Like the voices and how scared I was. I kept hearing more of them, but he said to let it go and snap at me. He's been doing that to me a lot these days.

"Hey" he said, getting my attention. I turned my head towards him, but still not looking at him.

"Hey Y/n, aren't you going to wish me luck?" He asked.

I looked at him and clutched my teeth.
"Good luck Peter." He looked hurt a little, but I didn't care. He deserves it.

He got back on his broom and flew with the rest of the team. As the game started to began, I kept a close eye on everything. I'm more of a watcher. I see things happen and I know what to do next kind of thing.

I try to see their game plan or predict what the player would do next kind of thing. I see how the game plays out. Then out of nowhere I see a bluder.

It was the bluder went rogue or something. It was completely moving on its own. And it was going after Harry!

I gasped when it almost hit Draco. My brother or the twins could barely control it too. I can see in the stands that people were pointing at the bluder too.

Harry and Draco were at a head to head chase right now trying to get the snitch. I couldn't tell who was closer, because they went under the stadium.

Next thing I knew I felt a gush of wind go by me because I saw Draco and Harry fly right by me. I kept watching the bluder that was following them.

It had to be ridged, there's no why it could still be doing that. Then I saw someone fly out of nowhere and landed to the ground. It was Draco.

I gave a 'Oooh that got to hurt' face. Draco laid on the ground, groaning from the pain he just got. I honestly felt bad, but that's the game. You have to be tough.

I was waiting for him to get up, but he just laid there! Come on Draco, get up! Then I heard a cracking sound. I looked up to see the bluder hit Harry and made him go swinging.

But he kept going. He reached out his other arm then plumped to the ground. Everyone ran to him, including me. Once I got there the bluder was destroyed and Harry was injured.

He had a broken arm and it didn't help when Lockhart tried to use a spell to fix it. For heaven sakes it made it worst. Instead of having a broken, he didn't even have any bones left.

Everyone from the Gryffindor team helped Harry to the hospital wing. But Draco was apparently injured too, so we had to go help him out as well.

I'll be honest, I care and worry about Draco, but he can be over dramatic and can be a crybaby. He was fine, but was whining about it.

After a while we were all in the hospital. I was standing by Harry, seeing how he was doing. Till I heard Draco groaning and moaning at the end of the hospital wing.

I knew he was just doing this for attention. Dear Merlin he's just like a kid. I gave Harry and smile, he knew I was going to Draco. He seemed sad, I gave him a hug and left.

Before I went over to Draco Madam Pomfrey went up to me. She told me to get Draco out of here. He's fine and he's  disturbing the other patients.

I walked over to him and he winced a little when he saw me. I rolled my eyes and sat on his bed. I looked over to the boys that were around him and told them to put his stuff away while I help him to the common room.

They nodded and walked away. I looked pack a Draco and he gave me those puppy eyes and I slightly smiled. I placed my head on his forehead and whispered into his ear.

"Don't scare me like that Draco. I thought you were really hurt" I whispered.

"Hey I am hurt" he pouted at me.

I raised my eyebrow and gave me 'oh really look.' I chuckled slightly and got up. I helped up out of bed and we both walked to the common room.

He smiled at me and I smiled at him. He held my hand the whole way there. I was blushing lightly. The atmosphere around was nice and sweet. It was calm and easy. I was happy and loved it.

You would figure after the lost, I would be really piss, but strangely I wasn't. When we walked in the common room, everything changed.

"Y/n! Get away from him. How many times do I need to tell you that?" Yelled Peter who pulled me away from him.

"Hey lay off Peter, I was helping him back here" I explained to him.

He then went up to Draco and started yelling at him. Then Draco started to yell back. Peter, out of nowhere pushed Draco and he fell towards the bookshelves.

"Draco!" I yelled.

I ran towards Draco, but Peter yelled at me and held me back. I pushed away from Peter and started yelling at him. Everyone in the common room either left or stared at us.

"What hell was that for?! Look leave him alone!" I yelled.

"This is none of your concern Y/n. So I suggest you let it go!" He yelled at me.

"Why? What is that you're not telling me? You're keeping something from me Peter, so just tell me already!" He looked at me with disgrace.

"Stop taking out on Draco and just tell me!"

"I said enough Y/n! I have my reasons."

"No you're hiding something!"

"I said enough!" He then slapped me across the face. Everything fell dead silent. My face was burning where he had slapped me. The slap left a red mark on my face.

"Y/n!" Yelled Draco. I felt tears swell up in my eyes but I didn't dare to let it fall. I saw Peters face and once I did,he instantly regretted.

Draco walked up to me, but I held up my hand to stop him. I looked up at Peter, and he looked at me with regret.

"Y-Y/n, I'm sorry. I-I didn't mean-"

"Shut up brother." I said cutting him off in a dead like tone.

"You just leave me alone. Do you understand me?"

"Y/n..." He reached out to me but I smacked his hand away.

"Don't you ever touch me again!" I shouted.

I walked away and went up towards my dorm. "I hate you, you're not the brother I used to know." I whispered.

I heard him slightly gasp and watched me walk up the stairs. He's hiding something from me. And believe me, I will find out.

One way or the other.