Chapter 22 Boggart

Y/n P.O.V

Man this has been a long week. It's been tough. As I walk into my class I see Draco. I went and stood by him. I walk over to say hi to him, but Parkinson goes and  hooks her arms around him. "Sorry but I want to spend sometime with my Drake-poo." I just stood there awkwardly and nodded.

Parkinson doesn't really like me, and I don't like her. I don't even call her by her first name. I don't trust that snitch even for a second. So I went and stood by Harry. I say hi to Harry and he gives me a smile.

"Hey Y/n, how's your neck?" He asked. I put my hand on my bandage. Yeah, I have a injury. I gave  him a smile.

"It's fine. It's not too bad like the other day. It's probably going to leave a scar but that's okay. Hey we can be scar buddy's" I said jokily. He smiled at that. I stood there by him and got ready for class. I look back at Draco and see him being annoyed by Parkinson.

Then the professor came in. He walked over to the wardrobe in front of the room. Everyone looked at it all confused. He then calls Neville to come to the front of the classroom.The next thing was hilarious. The thing in the wardrobe was a boggart and we had to learn how to cast it away. It turns into our worst fear. Neville went first and his fear was Snape. Which I thought was funny all by itself.

Neville was scared at first but then said the spell and oh Merlin, Snape was wearing this weird looking outfit. He was wearing Neville's grandmothers clothes and it was hilarious. Everyone got in line to go next. Lupin then started to play music. I had a couple in front of me.

The girl went up and her fear was her boyfriend cheating on her. She froze for a moment. The guy was with another girl. He was about to kiss her, but she did the spell. Once he kissed her and opened his eyes, the girl turned into a ugly/weird looking troll. The guy was freaked out and gross out. Everyone was laughing, even the teacher.

Next a guy went up and it was the boyfriend. He was embarrassed by what his girlfriend did but stepped up next. Once the boggart changed, it was still him. But he was sad and alone. The background was dark and depressing. You could see ghost like people in the background making fun of him and pointing.

The guy looked down. He was sad and his bangs were covering his eyes. Then he got a smirk on his face. He looked up and casted the spell. Next thing I knew, there was lights and smoke everywhere and a lot of girls were around him and he wearing sunglasses and looked like he owned the world. Everyone's jaws dropped and Harry and I were laughing so hard.

Then next up was me...fuck. I'm so nervous. I don't know what my fear is, like whats the thing going to do? My fear is mostly failing and losing my friends, what can they do with that? Dammit, I forgot about this fear.

Once I stepped up, a big fire demon came in front of me. It was boiling hot and it brought back memories. I was so scared, I frozen and kind of blacked out for a moment. I never liked fire, fire bad. I have a bad history with fire. I started to have a flash back. I heard screaming. I felt my eyes glowing, I snapped out of it and said the spell.

"Ridiculous!" I shouted. Then a big dragon stood by the demon. To compare the size difference, it's like a shark compare to a shrimp. The demon like shrunk and the dragon just smiled and ate the demon. Everyone laugh because one, it was funny and two the dragon was adorable.

I was a little shaken so I bowed and went to the back of the line. As I was walking back, Draco stops me. I looked at him and gave him a smile showing him that I'm okay, jeez he worries too much. He was about to say something but Parkinson pulls him away. I was about to say something but the two people who were in front of me, came over and talked to me.