Chapter 50 The War Has Begun

Y/n P.O.V

~three days later~

"Trust me Dray I'm fine. I really need to go see my brother" I say to Draco.

"Are you sure because I can go with you if you want. Actually no I should go with you. I-"

"Dray" I pulled him into a kiss because he wouldn't shut up. Once I pulled back he looked more calm and looked into my eyes. "I'm going to be alright. I'm just visiting Peter in the hospital. I have the twins taking me anyways." I looked into his eyes and he looked into mine. I kept starring at his eyes. I missed those eyes.

And for once I didn't feel him smirk, I saw it. He smirked and started to smile. He pulled me into another kiss. We kissed deeply till I pulled back for air. I finally say bye to him then the twins and I left to go to the hospital.

~At the Hospital~

"He's down the hall first door to your right" said the nurse at the desk. I walked down the hall and stared at the door. I took a deep breath and then opened the door. Once I step in I heard the beeping sound of the machine and my eyes met blue ones.

"Hey Ace, how yea doing?" Said Peter in a croaky voice. I smiled up at him. I shakily walked over to him and sat by him.

"Hey Pete, you're okay, you're.." I broke off as I held his hand. He was so light. I'm trying to keep it together but it hurts to see him like this. His face was sulk in and he had a mask on to help him breath. I guess he knew I was crying a little because he started to hush me and rub my hand. Then he just stop..

"Y/n..your eyes..can-?" He began to smile has I nodded my head. His eyes lighten up and pulled me close so he could see my eyes.

"I was wondering why you weren't wearing your shades." he laughed lightly.

"Yea, after I fell I guess I just fell just right. Where I can have my eyes sight back. Ha how about that Pete. Ain't that a way to restore my eyesight." He laugh again. Its good to hear him laugh and see him.

"You know, I thought you would never get your eye sight back and if you did, I didn't want you to see me like this." I stayed silent and I was pushing his hair out of his eyes.

"Well it doesn't matter, I'm just glad to see you and know that you are going to be okay now. Don't ever do something like that again Peter, you scared me to death." Once I got done saying that he grab my wrist and looked me straight in the eyes.

"I'm glad it was me, what they did to me...I'm glad it was me and not you,
Y/n." I stayed silent once again and put my forehead against his hand. Then he started to speak again.

"Y/n have you been practicing the forbidden spell?" He asked out of the blue.

"Yeah why? I got the hang of it and know how to cast one if needed to be." He pulled my head up and his eyes changed, they were serious.

"Don't ever use that spell, do you hear me?" I stared into his eyes then I nodded my head. We talked for a little longer to change the subject. He asked me how I was doing in school and all. Also how I fell from the stairs and got all mama bear on me. I laugh and looked at the clock. I could see my brother starting to doze off, but kept trying to stay awake by blinking his eyes. But yet he kept yawning. I should be heading back anyways. I kissed my brother on the head and said goodbye to him. I honestly wanted to stay with him but I do need to head back to school.