Harry (Wroetoshaw) #10

This was requested by islasimx and wroetobog_xix enjoy! I am so sorry it is late hope you love it despite that! :) <3

Warning: Smut

(Y/N) POV

I was staying with my boyfriend Harry tonight and it was gonna be a fun night. I was jumping on his bed dancing to the music that was playing. Harry was smiling as he watched me. He soon jumped up and joined me. Harry held my waist and pulled me close. My breath hitched at the sudden movement. His lips brushed my nose; he tilted his head and lent down to close the space between our lips. I hummed in response and kissed him back. It turns me on when he is being like this; all seductive and quiet. My arms went limp slightly from the intense kiss. Harry's hands found their way to their home; my bum. I then jumped wrapping my legs round his waist. Harry bend down and lay me on the bed. I moaned as he ditched from my lips but soon latched on to my neck. I gripped tight onto his shoulders as he bit down - hard. Harry grinded down making me gasp and groan. I felt him grinning against my neck. I unwrapped my arms from his neck and removed my top and he soon got rid of my bra. 

After a lot of making out and rolling around the bed undressing each other we were both naked. I panted and so did Harry as he hovered above me. I brushed his hair back with my fingers and pecked his lips going down his jaw line. He groaned then I quickly got control and flipped us over. I began kissing down his neck, chest, stomach and soon to his crotch. Harry was gripping the bed sheets in pleasure. I grinned at how well I was doing. I began to pump his dick up and down; going slow at first to really annoy him. "Argh, faster (Y/N)" Harry moaned. "Be patient Mr Lewis" I said grinning up at him. I watched as Harry licked his lips before I kissed the head of his hardening cock. He threw his head back, "Oh hurry babe, you're such a tease" Harry said. I kissed all the way down and back up again before taking him all in my mouth. "Arghhhh babe, you're so good" Harry said and thrusted his hips slightly. I began to stroke him as I sucked. Harry began thrusting his hips quite fast; he was close so I stopped. He grunted and grabbed me flipping us over. "Now I'm going to be the tease Miss (L/N)" Harry said seductively. I moaned, he knew how to turn me on. "Do your worst" I said back at him. Harry soon shoved two fingers inside me. I screamed out in pleasure, "Don't be sassy their Miss (L/N) otherwise you'll be punished... in a pleasurable way of course"Harry said then kissed my boobs. Harry began to finger me slowly making me moan louder each time he picked up the pace. "Oh god... Harry" I moaned as I was reaching my high and he knew this as my pleasure came to a halt. "You fucking tease" I said and he grinned lining up at my entrance. I watched biting my lip as Harry applied the condom. "Running low" he said and looked at me. "No surprise" I said and winked. Harry chuckled, "I fucking love you now I'm gonna make you scream" Harry said and entered me. "Arghh oh fuck- Harry" I moaned loudly. Harry began to thrust fast as he was close from earlier acts. I moaned, "Harry faster" I said and he did as I said. I pulled Harry down close and crashed my lips to his. I bit down on his lip as I was getting closer to my high. "Fuck, Harry I'm close" I grunted against his lip. "Me too baby" Harry growled and went as fast as he could. I screamed, "Harry!!" and came, harry shortly after. 

We rode out our highs and got cleaned up. I cuddled up in his bed and he joined me. "I love you (Y/N)" Harry whispered against my neck. "I love you Harold" I whispered. "Round two?" he asked. "Later" I giggled. Harry kissed my neck, "Okay babe, what ever you want" he said and held me close.