Ethan (Behzinga) #5

Quick little A/N

Guys I realized I haven't yet spoke about the book I will be doing. I still haven't really decided as I have had so much imagines to get through. If I can try and get all my requests up I can then maybe plan it out and get it uploaded. I hope that it will be soon but I better get working.

I have also started writing a Black Veil Brides story so if any of you who read this are fans of them do you think I should begin to post it to Wattpad? Would you read it? Even if you don't know of them would you still read it? Comment below :)

This was requested by NotaStoryTeller enjoy! Short and cute :)

(Y/N) POV

I was with my boyfriend, Ethan and we were playing some random games together. We were currently playing COD and he was 3 points behind me from winning. "Babe, come here at let me kill you!" Ethan shouted as he was getting pissed. I laughed as I ran round the corner and knifed him from behind. "Fuck sake!" Ethan shouted. I looked at him and saw he was pissed. I saw we had just under a minute till the match would be over. "You better hurry babe as I'm gonna win" I said smiling. "Ha!" Ethan shouted as he killed me. "I'm still gonna win babes" I said and managed to hide from him. "For fucks sake!" Ethan shouted and threw his controller down as the match ended. I held back a giggle as I saw he was sulking. I wrapped my arms round him and snuggled into his chest. "Love you" I mumbled. "Love you too" Ethan said laughing. I looked at him and we both began laughing. "You are so cute when you're mad" I said smiling at him. "Shut up" he said but he was grinning. "Can we order pizza?" I asked and he nodded. "Course babe" he said and we went into the kitchen. We ordered our food and watched TV while we waited.

The pizza arrived so I took it into the kitchen while Ethan paid. I got us two plates and dished up the food. Ethan came into the kitchen and wrapped his arms tight around me. "Smells good... just like you" Ethan said then kissed my neck. "Aw nice to know I smell of pizza" I said grinning. "No... I didn't mean that" Ethan said laughing. "I know, just messing" I said and hit him with my bum. "Let's cuddle, watch TV and stuff our faces with food" Ethan said as he grabbed our plates. "Like the sound of that" I said and grabbed two glasses and pop. We went into the lounge and got comfy. We found something good to watch on TV then we began to eat the food. I love spending time with Ethan. We're best friends and in a relationship; its perfect. I wouldn't change any of it.