Behzminter123 (Miniminter, Behzinga and Vikkstar123) #1

This was requested by __rdiaaaz and slayincabello enjoy!
Warning: Smut

Simon's POV

I had just finished editing and I heard my phone go off. I grabbed it and saw Ethan had messaged me. I smiled and opened it.

'Hey bae, I was wondering if I could come over? I need some Simon attention. Love you, Eth xx'

I replied back saying come on over and sent the text. I took my headphones off and went downstairs. "Yes! What a goal" I heard Josh say from in his room. He must be editing a video. I went downstairs and into the kitchen. I went into the fridge and grabbed a can of red bull. I shut the fridge and opened the can. I had some of my drink and then heard the door go. I went to the front door and saw Ethan, upset. "Babe, what's wrong?" I asked and he hugged me. I hugged him back and kicked the front door shut. "I was recording a video and then my computer crashed and I lost all the footage. It happened yesterday too" Ethan said and looked up at me. "It's okay, we can do a collab video and you can use that" I said smiling down at him. "Thanks babe" Ethan said and I pecked his lips. We then headed upstairs to my room. We sat on my bed and Ethan hugged me. "I love you Si" Ethan mumbled. "Love you too" I said. I heard a knock on the door, "Yeah?" I said and then Vikk came in. "Hi" he said. I looked at Vikk, then Ethan, then back to Vikk. I bit my lip, "What's up Vikk?" Ethan asked. "I was wondering... could I join you?" Vikk asked with a grin. "Simon?" Ethan asked me confused. "I kinda told Vikk we'd have a threesome as he wanted to" I said awkwardly. "Just a one time thing" Vikk said. "O-okay..." Ethan said still confused. "Shut and lock the door Vikk" I said and he did so. I got up and pushed my desk chair in. I turned around and saw Vikk sat next to Ethan. I removed my shirt and they grinned at me. I removed my trousers and then watched Ethan and Vikk remove their's. I got down on my knees in front of them. I decided to give Vikk a hand job only because I'm dating Ethan; I would class sucking someone's cock - who I am not dating - is cheating. I pulled Vikk's boxers down and then Ethan's. I began pumping Vikk's cock with my right hand and began bobbing my head up and down on Ethan's cock. I heard them moaning with pleasure. I picked up my speed and was soon moaning. They reached their climaxes and I cleaned myself up. "Your turn babe" Ethan said. I got up and lay on the bed. "Vikk, while I fuck him you can return the favor he gave you" Ethan said as he lined himself up at my entrance. "Sure, anything for Simon" Vikk said smiling at me. Ethan lent down and kissed me as he entered me. I groaned as I kissed him back. Ethan pulled away as he began thrusting me. I then felt Vikk pumping my dick with his hand. I moaned and arched my back. "You like that, Simon?" Vikk asked. "Ugh huh" I moaned and threw my head back in pleasure. I felt Ethan pick up his pace and so did Vikk. I gripped my bed sheets and moaned. "Faster, harder Ethan!" I groaned and he did just so. I moaned and reached my climax. I bucked my hips up and rode out my orgasm. I looked up to Ethan and he bent down to me, "I enjoyed that" I panted. "Me too love" he whispered and pecked my lips. I kissed him back and he got himself clean and clothed; as well as Vikk and I.

We were all cleaned up and clothed. "Thanks guys" Vikk said and left with a smile on his face. "Bye" Ethan said and my door was shut. "I prefer it to just me and you" I mumbled playing with Ethan's hands. "I know babe, so do I. Next time, just say no" Ethan said. "I liked it but it just felt weird" I said and Ethan giggled. "It's okay, you want to cuddle?" Ethan asked. I nodded and we lay on the bed and cuddled.