KSimon (KSIOlajideBT and Miniminter) #8

This was requested by haunted_dragon and JessicaBerry6 enjoy! 

Short and sweet. Soz it's not so long :/

Warning: Smut

JJ's POV

I had done a huge amount of editing; I need a break. I got up out my seat and stretched. I then grabbed my phone and left my room. I walked down the hallway and then down the stairs. I went into the kitchen and looked in the fridge. Nothing. I closed the fridge and went into the lounge. I saw Simon lying face down on the sofa; "You okay babes?" I asked him and ruffled his hair. Simon moaned and rolled over onto the floor. "Oww" he mumbled. I sighed, "Get up Simon" I said. Simon groaned and put his arms up. I helped him up and sat him on the sofa. I then straddled him and brushed his hair back. "What's up?" I asked him. "I'm bored..." Simon said and looked up at me. "Maybe I can change that" I said with a smirk and pecked his lips. I saw him grin slightly, "Maybe you can" he said and I kissed him. I felt Simon kiss back and he gripped my shirt. I dry humped him earning a moan allowing me to put my tongue in his mouth. Simon gagged slightly making me kiss rougher. Simon moaned; gripping onto me tighter. I grabbed Simon's shirt and pulled it off him over his shoulders. I then stood up and picked Simon up and he wrapped his legs around my waist. Simon began kissing and sucking on my neck as I went up the stairs to my room. 

I kicked my door and it opened. I went inside and shut it using my foot. I walked towards the bed and threw Simon down. He looked up at me biting his lip. I pulled his trousers off then removed my shirt and trousers. Simon smirked at me as I hovered over him. I then began kissing and sucking his nipple. "Ah, fuck" Simon moaned as he arched his back. I knew how to turn him on and make him moan. I moved onto the other nipple and palmed Simon. "Arghh, JJ stop teasing me" Simon moaned. I smirked as I removed his boxers as well as mine. "On your hands and knees" I said and Simon did as I asked him. I stroked his bum and slapped it. "Arghh" Simon moaned. I then lined myself up at his entrance and entered him hard. Simon moaned, "Fuck me! Oh JJ" Simon said. I smiled and began thrusting hard. Simon moaned; I then reached round and took a hold of his hard dick and began giving him a hand job. "JJ, oh god!" Simon grunted as he was full of pleasure. I went as fast as I could and the room was filled with Simon's moans. "Come Simon" I whispered in his ear. Simon gasped and moaned as he came in my hand. I soon came inside him and rode out my orgasm. Simon fell down onto the bed as he was worn out. I got cleaned up then cleaned Simon up. I got changed and saw Simon was sleeping. I covered him over with my covers and kissed his head. "I love you Simon" I whispered then began to edit another video. I will record once Simon is awake. I looked back to him and he was sleeping peacefully. I am so lucky to have him. He gets treated well and I make sure of it. He is my baby.