Vikk (Vikstar123) #5

This was requested by MADMADDY4488 enjoy!

(Y/N) POV

I was going to Insomnia 55 with my boyfriend Vikk and the rest of the Sidemen. "(Y/N), take this box outside and put it in Vikk's or Simon's car" Josh said handed me a box full of Sidemen shirts. "Okay" I said and took it outside. "Simon, take this" I said and he did and put it in the boot. "You excited to come along, (Y/N)?" Simon asked smiling. I nodded, "Yeah, it's gonna be great!" I said. "Here's the last box" Josh said and placed it in Simon's boot. "Okay, let's make a move" Simon said and shut his boot. I got in the car with Vikk and Simon, Josh and JJ went in Simon's car. Simon was going to pick up Tobi while Vikk and I get Ethan. Harry will be driving himself, Freezy and Joe Weller.

*A few hours later*

e had arrived and the boy were setting up the stall. By guys I mean Josh, Vikk, Simon and myself. The others were messing around. I cleared away the empty boxes and then we were done. I saw Harry going around on this scooter looking abject. "Where did he find that?" I asked. "I don't know" Ethan said laughing. I smirked as he nearly fell off. "Harry, please be careful" Vikk said as he stood next to me. "Careful is my middle name" Harry said. "I doubt that" Calfreezy said. "Let's have walk around before everyone comes in" Vikk said and I took his hand and we did.

We got back to the booth just in time as people were coming in. I pecked Vikk's lips and I saw people coming over to the booth. I smiled as I watched all the guys sign posters, t-shirts, talk to the fans, take photos and have a great time. I helped by handing t-shirts that the fans had brought. Some of the fans noticed me and that made me smile. Some even wanted me in the picture of them and Vikk. I had a great time.

It was coming up to the end of the day and people were leaving. The show the guys did was so good. Many funny memories and football tricks. I even got up on the stage with Vikk and it was so fun. I was so tired. I yawned and sat down on my phone. They guys were packing everything away and we all left.

It was 11PM and I was lying in bed with Vikk. "Did you have fun today babe?" Vikk asked and kissed my cheek. "Yeah, I love seeing you and they guys happy" I said. "I was happy that you got involved and helped. Thanks" Vikk said and we shared a passionate kiss. "Am I coming to Insomnia 56?" I asked with a giggle. "I think so, yes" Vikk said smiling. I laughed and we cuddled in bed. I am so happy.