Minifreezy (Miniminter and Calfreezy) #2

This was requested by antsyn enjoy! Sorry it is late but it is long and cute so hope you like it :)

Callum's POV

I was in my office in Tobi's flat. We had people coming over that consisted of Harry, Simon, Ethan, Vikk and Josh. We were gonna try and get some videos recorded and have a laugh. I saved my work and left the room. I was excited as Simon, my boyfriend, was coming. Harry then came into the kitchen. "Tobi sent me on a food run, come with?" Harry asked me. "Sure, what should we get?" I asked as I grabbed my jacket. "Pizza I guess" Harry said and we left. "Cool, which whip we going in?" I asked. "I dunno if I cba to drive" Harry said. "Lucky you my keys were in my pocket. Let's go Dhino" I said and we went in the lift to the car park.

I pulled up outside the pizza shop. "Should we get two extra large or a few mediums?" Harry asked as we went inside. "2 extra large. Once cheese other pepperoni" I said. "Alright" Harry said. I then felt my phone vibrating. "Hey order while I take a call?" I asked and saw it was my bae. "Go talk to Simon then" Harry said grinning. I answered the phone blushing, "Hey" I said. "Babe I'm at Tobi's and you're not here" Simon said sounding upset. "I'm out with Dhino getting pizza. Be back in 'bout 10" I said. "Okay, hurry" Simon said. "Why, you hungry?" I asked grinning. "No, I need my Freezy hugs" Simon said. "Oi, shut the fuck up!" Simon shouted. I giggled, "What's up?" I asked. "Josh being a meanie" Simon said and I could tell he was pouting. "I shall have words with him if it continues" I said. "I'll be sure to tell him" Simon said. "Okay, on my way back see you in a bit, munchie" I said and helped Harry with the pizzas. "See you soon" Simon said. "Love you" I said and got in the car. "Love you more" Simon said. "Bye" I said. "Bye" Simon said. I hung up and smiled to myself. "I ship you two so much" Harry said. "Shut up" I said blushing as I drove back.

I parked the car and Harry and I headed back upstairs. I unlocked the door and we went inside. "THE PIZZAS ARRIVED!" Harry shouted through the house. Harry and I took the pizzas into the kitchen. Everyone came over and began eating. I turned around and was then met with Simon engulfing me into a hug. "Hey you" I said and nuzzled into his neck. "I missed you" Simon mumbled into my neck. Simon pulled back and I kissed him. Simon soon kissed back squeezing me tight. Simon soon let go, "You been okay?" I asked. "Yeah you?" Simon asked. "Good" I said. "You alright loverbirds?" Vikk asked coming over. I saw Simon blush and he hid behind my shoulder. "Yeah I'm fine, Vikk" I said. "It's cute when you hide Simon" Vikk said. "Shut up" Simon mumbled. "Simon, it's only Vikk" I said chuckling. "I hate blushing" Simon complained. "I'll leave you then" Vikk said smiling ans went to talk to Tobi. "So where is Josh the meanie?" I asked looking around. "He's... oh, where's he gone?" Simon asked looking around. I went to look out in the corridor. I looked and saw Josh roughly push Harry against the wall and smash his lips to his. I came back into the room and Simon came over. "Well?" Simon asked. "He's making out with Harry?" I said confused. "What?! Where!?" Simon asked jumping up and down holding my arms. "Out in the hall" I said. Simon went over and looked. Simon looked at me with his mouth wide open. "Leave them" I said and Simon nodded and came back over to me. "You want pizza?" I asked. "I'm good for now, I just want to cuddle you" Simon said and held my waist. I smiled at him, "And cuddled you shall be" I said and picked him up. Simon let out a little squeal as I took him over to the sofa. I sat down and had Simon's legs over mine. Simon nuzzled into my side to get comfy. "You two alright?" Josh asked as he came over. "Yeah, how about you?" I asked. "Yeah I'm good" Josh said. "You have blood on your lip" Simon said. Josh went wide eyed and put his fingers to his lips, "Oh, must of bit it" Josh said and wiped them. "Oh" Simon said not sounding as convinced. "I'm getting a drink"Josh said and went to the kitchen. "What was with that 'oh' then?" I asked. "I didn't believe him because look at Harry's neck" Simon said. I looked over and saw Harry scratch his neck to reveal a small love bite, bleeding slightly. "Oh god... Josh gave him a hickey" I said and Simon giggled. "Yeah" Simon said. "Harry, where did you get that love bite?" Tobi asked. "Yeah you didn't have that when you brought the pizza here" Ethan said. Simon and I got up and joined the others. I saw Harry scratching his neck and stuttering. "I gave it him" Josh said aloud. "I knew it!" Simon shouted. "How?" everyone asked. "We saw you two kissing" I said. "I feel sick" Harry said bent over the sink. "He's my... love interest" Josh said. "So you're a thing?" I asked. "No! Just... yeah" Josh said. "I feel really hot" Harry said. "Let's not talk about it as Harry may faint of embarrassment" Vikk said and comforted Harry. "Sure" Tobi said. "Let's have fun!" Ethan shouted.

We had recorded a few videos and Simon and I had recorded a really funny/cute video.  Everyone left and Simon was last to leave. "I had so much fun with you babe" Simon said grinning at me. "Me too Si, love you. Get home safe" I said and stroked his neck. Simon jumped into my arms and I spun us around. Simon giggled, "Love you too Cal" Simon mumbled. "Look at me" I whispered. Simon looked at me and I smashed my lips to his. Simon kissed back and I squeezed his bum. Simon squirmed and I chuckled. "Don't do that" Simon mumbled against my lips. "I do what I please" I said and Simon blushed. "I'll Skype you later" I said and put Simon down. "Yeah, love you bye" Simon said and we shared one last kiss. "Bye munchie" I said using his cute nickname I gave him. Simon waved as he walked down the corridor. Harry then ran out, "Bye daddy Zerk!" he shouted. Josh looked back and winked at him. "Whore" I said as I walked back in the flat. "Oi, shut the fuck up" Harry said following me. "Banter" I said and he giggled. "I won't ever judge you Harry" I said. "I know, thanks" Harry said and we bro hugged.