Josh (Zerkaa) #2

This was requested by Greywolf84 enjoy!

You were invited over to the Sidemen house by your best friend Josh. You knocked the door and JJ answered. "Hey (Y/N) you ready to have some fun?" he asked as he allowed you into the house. "Hey JJ, what fun will be having today?" you asked. "Messy. Twister" JJ said. "I can't wait" you said JJ giggled. "Hey (Y/N)" Josh said from the top of the stairs. You looked up, "Hey Joshy" you said and he smiled at you. "Take these into the garden" Josh said and threw down some towels. "Alright" you said and took them.

You entered the garden to see Vikk and Simon setting up the board. "Hey Vikk where shall I put these?" you asked as you walked over. "By the paints" he said and you put them there. Simon looked over, "Hey (Y/N) here comes your boyfriend" he said. "Huh?" you turned and Josh came over. "Haha very funny Minter" you said and he grinned. "What's funny?" Josh asked. "Simon's face" you said. "Ohh! Shots fired from left and right" Vikk said. "You'd make the perfect couple" Simon said. You blushed, "If I had paint I would throw it all over you" you growled at him. "Simon just shut up, we're friends" Josh said. "Yo guys!" you turned and Harry came over with Ethan following. "Hey Harry, hey Ethan" you said. "Hey" Ethan said. JJ and Tobi came into the garden. "Let's put the paint on the colors and we'll get started" Vikk said. "Oh I didn't bring a spare top" you said looking down. "I'll go get one of mine" Josh said. "Thanks Joshy" you said and he ran inside. "Can I help with the paint?" Harry asked. "No you'll fuck it up" Ethan said and everyone laughed. "I won't, Vikk please" Harry whined. "No, Simon and I have done it now" Vikk said and put the paint down. Josh came back into the garden, "Here" he said and handed me a white top. "Thanks, I'll go and change" you said and went into the house and changed.

One everyone was clothed in white clothing and the paint was ready you began to play. This was also going up onto YouTube; great! Vikk explained the rules of the game to the camera and everyone else so we were all familiar with the game. "Who goes first?" Simon asked. "Youngest!" Josh called. "Ahh fuck off" Harry whined and everyone laughed. "Go on Harold" you said smiling. Harry spun the wheel and placed his hand on blue. "Its my colour!" he said and everyone giggled. "This paint is cold" Harry said.

Everyone was soon in a big tangle and paint was everywhere. Vikk, Tobi, JJ and Ethan were out. It was just Harry, Simon, Josh and you left. "No Harry don't lean on me!" Simon shouted and soon enough Harry and Simon slipped and fell down. "It's just Josh and (Y/N) left now" Tobi said. "This is intense" JJ said. You then heard Ethan laughing, "Ethan no!" Josh shouted. "What is he doing?" you asked and then Josh and you were screaming. Ethan was throwing paint over you two. Ethan soon stopped. "Who's go is it?" Josh asked. "Its yours" Simon said. Josh spun and then moved so his right hand was on yellow. "I can't move" you said. Josh chuckled and then you fell down with Josh. You opened your eyes and you were under Josh. "Well this is awkward" you said and he nodded. "KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS!" the rest of the sidemen were chanting. You looked up to Josh and soon felt his lips on yours. You melted into the kiss as you heard the rest of the boys cheering. Josh pulled back and helped you stand. "Thanks" you whispered. "It's alright" he said. "Are you two together now?" Ethan asked. "Yeah... If you want (Y/N)" Josh said looking into your eyes. You nodded, "Yes Josh" you said smiling. The boys cheered and Josh pulled you into another kiss.