Vikk (Vikkstar123) #13

Hey guys so I had a few things to say.
1) Sorry that this is late im getting all the imagines done today (if I can)
2) I have reached the limits of imagines I can post in this book so leave in the comments what I should do? I still need to post more imagines that have been requested to they will come soon. Should I delete the A/Ns? Make a new preferences book?

This was requested by @sushilover_8 enjoy!
Warning: Smut

(Y/N) POV
I had just finished eating my food when Vill came into the kitchen. "Hey babe" I said smiling and put my plate into the sink. "Hey" he said and came over and pecked my cheek. "You alright?" He asked putting his arms round my waist. "Yeah. Did you do all the editing?" I asked him. "Yup they are rendering now so I can get them up later" he said with a smile. "So what else you got to do?" I asked brushing his fringe back. "No, I can have a little relaxing time with my beautiful girl" Vikk said and we shared a passionate kiss. Things soon began to get heated so I grabber Vikk by the hand and we ran upstairs.

Vikk and I stripped each other after slamming the door shut. Vikk forced his lips to me as we fell back on the bed. I moaned into his mouth as he grabbed my boobs and began squeezing them. My back arched up towards him as I hungered for his pleasure. "Vikk... I want you... Now" I moaned biting in his lip. "With pleasure, (Y/N)" Vikk said smirking at me. I soon felt Vikk pound into me earning a scream of pleasure from me. My nails dug into his shoulders as he began to thrust. I held Vikk closer so he began to quicken his pace. "Oh Vikk... faster!" I moaned as pleasure filled my body. I was getting close and I know Vikk was too. Vikk connected our lips together as he hit my spot. I moaned and reached my high. Vikk went faster and reached his high too.

Once we rode out our orgasms we got cleaned up and cuddled in bed. "That was great" I said smiling up to him. "Sure was. Thank god the others are out" Vikk said and I giggled. "I know... I feel like JJ would walk in and enjoy it" I said and Vikk laughed. "I agree... I flow you babe" Vikk said smiling at me. "I love you too, Vikk" I said and we kissed. This was perfect.