Harry (Wroetoshaw) #3

This was requested by SigneJnsson enjoy!
Warning: Smut

(Y/N) POV

I waved bye to the two Callum's as they left the flat. I smiled as I went into Harry's room and saw him sat at his desk working. I went over to him and saw he was writing his description for his new video. "They gone yet babe?" Harry asked as he typed. "Yeah, just left... leaving us all alone" I said and brushed his hair back. "Alone hey, well we best use the time wisely" Harry said. I stroked up his body puling his top with it. "Come on babe" I whined and sat on the bed. I saw Harry biting his nails on his left hand as he used his right hand to guide his computer mouse. "Nearly done babe, once I know it's uploading I'm all yours" Harry said then spat out a piece of his nail. "Haz, stop biting your nails" I said grinning; he's only doing it because he's turned on. Harry glanced at me and I winked at him. I heard him grumble, "Just going to get a drink" I said and got up leaving the room. I went into the kitchen to get a drink. I poured some (favorite drink) into a glass and drank some. I put the glass down and looked on my phone to see Harry had tweeted;

'@wroetoshaw Just uploading the video for you guys! Won't be too long now'

I smiled and re-tweeted it. Then I was spun around and Harry held me in a embrace. "Hey babe" I said smiling up at him. I saw the lust and determination in Harry's eyes then he lent in and forced his lips upon mine. I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck; pulling him closer. Harry held onto me and sat me on the counter. I pulled on his shirt and he removed it. I stroked my hands up his body and held onto his shoulders. Harry grinned at me as he pecked my lips then down to my neck. I moaned as he knew the right spots to kiss. I felt his hands on the hem of my shirt. I helped him by removing it. Then he swiftly removed my trousers. I gasped and then my underwear were gone. I removed my bra and Harry grinned at me. I smiled and threw it over him. "You ready?" he asked as he pulled his trousers and boxers down. I nodded, "Fuck me Wroetoshaw" I said and he grinned. "With pleasure, (Y/N)" Harry said and entered me with force. I moaned loudly as he picked up his speed. I pulled him close and bit his collar bone. I held his neck tight as he went deeper and harder. Harry grunted as he was getting close, as was I. "Harry... babe" I moaned. "I know babe" Harry said. Harry and I reached our climaxes and I threw my head back in pleasure. I hit my head on the cabinet, "Ow" I said and held my head. Harry chuckled and kissed me. "It's not funny" I mumbled against his lips. "Well, it's one way to make sex funny" Harry said looking at me. I tilted my head to the side, "I suppose" I said and we laughed. It was soon interrupted as we head the front door being opened. "Shit" Harry and I both whispered. I got down of the counter and got dressed fast and Harry put his boxers and trousers on then Callum and Freezy walked in. "Hey guys" Freezy said. "Hi" I said and held Harry's hand. "You two been good while we were gone?" Callum asked. "Yeah, we were just about to make..." Harry railed off as he looked at me. "Pizza!" I said. "Yes, yes pizza" Harry said. "We just went out to get some actually" Freezy said and showed us the box. "Perfect" I said and Freezy put it on the oven to cook. "Harry, for goodness sake put a shirt on" Callum said. Harry picked it up of the floor, "Got it"he said and showed him. Callum nodded and went and sat on the sofa. Harry put his shirt on and took me into his room. Harry shut his door, "That was so close" he whispered and sat on the bed next to me. I laughed, "I know" I said and we kissed and lay back on the bed to cuddle.