Vikk (Vikkstar123) #2

This was requested by SheiBe enjoy!

You were waiting for your boyfriend, Vikk to come and pick you up for your date night. You checked your hair and then the door knocked. You went to your door and opened it to see Vikk standing there with flowers. "Hey (Y/N), these are for you" he said and handed you the flowers. "Aw, thank you Vikk" you said and put them in a vase. "Our table is at half seven so left get going" Vikk said and you two left the house. You locked the door and got into Vikk's car.

You arrived at the restaurant and were seated on the balcony. "Wow this is so nice" You said as Vikk pulled out your seat. You sat, "Thank you" you said. "Only for you" Vikk said and sat opposite you. You blushed as you began to look at the menu.

Once you had your meal you and Vikk went on a nice romantic walk around the park. You stood looking over the lake and Vikk held you by the waist. You looked at Vikk and he pecked your lips. You kissed back, "I enjoyed tonight Vikk, it was a great way to spend our anniversary" you said smiling at him. "I wanted to make it special for my special star" he said smiling at you. You grinned and hugged him. You and Vikk then got in his car and drove back to your house.

He pulled up outside and you two got out. Vikk walked up to the door with you. "I love you Vikk thank you" you smiled at him. "I love you too and cant wait for the next anniversary" Vikk said winking. "Neither can I" you said and giggled. Vikk pecked your lips and you both shared a hug. "If you want you can come in and we can watch films" you said. "I'd like that" Vikk said and you both entered your home.

After some good films you were falling asleep on Vikk. "Babe, let's go upstairs and sleep" he whispered to you. You moaned and nodded. Vikk turned off the TV and made sure the doors and widows were locked before he headed upstairs with you. You both got into comfy clothes and climbed into bed together. Vikk held you tight and you soon drifted off into a peaceful sleep.