When he met your parents

This was suggested by SigneJnsson enjoy!

Simon: You were stressing as you were applying your make up. Simon came by your side and hugged you. He told you everything will be fine and it was. They loved him and you were glad.

Josh: You watched as Josh was fixing his hair in the mirror. You stood next to him and smiled. You both left to go to your parents house and everything was great. Josh was happy they liked him and he told them he will do anything for their daughter.

Harry: Harry was panicking about meeting your parents. He kept saying he'd say something bad and fuck it up. You calmed him down and soon met up with your parents. Harry was nervous but he soon got relaxed and enjoyed everything.

Ethan: You and Ethan had arrived at the restaurant you were meeting your parents at. You were seated with your parents and you introduced Ethan. He was very polite and your parents fell in love with him.

Vikk: Vikk finished setting the table and sighed. You hugged him and then went to the door as your parents had arrived. They met Vikk and you could tell they loved him instantly. You smiled at Vikk and he knew they liked him.

Tobi: Tobi checked himself in the mirror one last time and you two left to go to your parents house. You unlocked the door and called for your parents. They came to greet you and Tobi and you could see they liked him and you all got talking and enjoyed the evening.

JJ: You and JJ arrived at your parents house in his Lamborghini. You got out and saw your parents looking at him. You gulped talking his hand and walking up to the house. You introduce JJ and he soon gave the good impression and they liked him and you were happy.