It's 5 a.m. Before, I cried myself to sleep. After have a sleep, I can't sleep again so I decided to walk around. Before walking, I take my first aid and take a bandage and put it around my bleeding hand. After that I go outside my house and take a walk.

Xiumin's POV

Problem.

That's what I have now.

What I actually want to do is make a surprise for our anniversary and I didn't know if this will make (y/n) that emotional. In our second anniversary, I admit that I cheated on her because I was drunk and I'm not fully awake and luckily Hyuni only kiss me and wasn't doing anything stupid. I think this surprise will make (y/n) happy or she could just angry to me face to face but this? I didn't want this. I want everything go back to normal.

"YAH! Can you just use your eyes?" I heard a familiar voice. Yeah, a familiar voice. I look up and saw a teenage girl looking how's her hand doing. My eyes widened. "(Y/n)!? Is that you?" I ask to her. She looks up and her eyes are widened too. But then it loosen up. "Oh, it's you. Jerk." She said with a palm face. Then, she look at her hand again. I look at it. I take her hand. "What's wrong with your hand? Why is it bleeding? Are you okay?" I ask. I am really worried about her but she seems okay. Then, she take her hand back and said "Waeyo? You have Haesoo right? Then, why aren't you with her? I'm okay and I don't need your help. Thank you for coming into my life. Now, I don't need you again." Palm face. Then, she leave me dumbfounded. I need to explain everything. Before it goes wrong. "(Y/n)-ah! Do you want to know why I cheated on you before?" I smirk. She turned around and look at me with her cute palm face. "Why should you explain, eo? You cheat on me and I don't need your explanation. Your explanation is nothing to me because you are nothing to me now." She explain. But I just smirk. She looks at me with a disgust face and look at her hand again. Without her knowing I walk closer to her.

Your POV

I look at him with a disgust face and I look at my bleeding hand. It hasn't stop bleeding. It keep bursting. Is it that deep? Is the wound is too much? Tch. This is nothing with the pain that Xiumin make. I have to make him regret. I keep looking at my hand with lots of question in my mind. Then, a question popped up. What if I just give him a chance question. I need his explanation. I look up and see him only a few centimetre from me. It makes me flinch a bit and he chuckles. "Wae? What are laughing of? Am I that funny to you?" I said with a palm face. "Nothing. So, do you want to hear my explanation or not?" He ask. "If it's for my own good. Yes. But--"

"Actually I didn't cheat on you. That time, I only ask Haesoo to came to my house. We both talking about our anniversary. Then, we decided to make you jealous. Jealousy testing. So we both do the things like that. Actually we weren't kissing. We only crook our neck and from far we look like kissing, right? We have done it almost an hour. I thought you wouldn't come so we stop it and look around. Then, I found your cake and your note. Just then, my heart ache and I told it to Haesoo. Haesoo is in a shock too. She is still in my house now. Preparing something." He explain everything. My jaw dropped. "So... will you forgive me now?" He ask with a smile. I snapped. "No." I shake my head. "Forgive me or I'll kiss you?" He said, walking closer to me. Just right at that time, I froze in place. He comes closer to me. "No. Stop. This is wrong. Yes, I'll forgive you." I said holding his body with my hand. I can see him grinning. "But you will get a punishment from me." I said. "What punishment?" He stop grinning and look at me with a serious face.

"No kiss. No hugs. No holding hands. Just act like we are friends." I said. "Oh that. It's o-- wait what!? No kiss!? No hugs!? No holding hands!? And act like we are friends!? Are you kidding me? I can't live with you just like that. I love you as my GIRLFRIEND not as a FRIEND." He said and I chuckle. "Oh really!? Then, why did you cheat on me? Hm? Answer my question first then I'll let you do what you want." I said opening my hands widely with a smirk. "Ugh. Okay. I'll be honest. When I was with Helen, she forced me to did that. I didn't want to kiss her but she said she loves me or somewhat like that. Then, she kissed me. Second, when I was with Jung Hyunji in our second date. I was drunk because of her. She makes me drink alot of alcohol and drunken. Then, she kissed me. And this? I have explained that to you." He said crossing his arms on his chest. "Okay then. I accept--" He cut me off with his soft lips. I really miss this. I miss his kiss, I miss his embrace, I miss everything from him. I felt myself kissing him back.