CHAPTER 63: "FAILED BEING A BROTHER"

Start from the beginning

Soon I felt him letting go of me by throwing my body towards the floor which made my breath uncontrollable much more than it was before.

I open my eyes to see him throwing a vase on the floor right on the side of my head in anger and I trembled in fear of him doing it upon me but he didn't, however some pieces came in contact with my body. I used all the energy I could to get in a sitting position while he had turned his back towards me.

I bite my cheeks not to make any sound and when I was in a sitting position I with help of the bed came in a standing position. I slowly took the other vase which was near me and knocked it down in his head. He yelled in pain and before he would get me I run-limped out of the room and shut it behind me and then run towards the main door and opened the door and run out. I turned around once and saw him running towards me with his hand on the back of his head but the door closed and I sighed in relief but then hurriedly limped out of the office but then again my breathing got down and I couldn't breath but I still ran for my life.

There was no one around, not even a guard. Where was everyone when they were needed. Once I got out of the office and out in the parking I don't know where to run so I ran and ran and found a little place to hide.

I limped behind it while holding my stomach and hit there. My body didn't have any energy so I fell down and was now laying on the ground with blood everywhere. I tried to breath but couldn't and that was when I thought that I just had some second left but I remembered the locket Sahil and Rehaan bhai gave me when I would be in danger.

I with difficulties got my hand up to my neck and thankfully I had the locket with me so I opened it after much difficulties and then pressed the emergency tracking alarm which would tell them that I am in trouble while they would track me.

"Aa- Arrrhhh" I winced pressing my hand to my stomach but no vail.

I was feeling cold and my body was trembling while I was feeling lifeless as I was throwing blood up and because of off the pain I was suffering from.

My eyelids was shutting down but I tried all my best to keep them open at least until bhaiya comes but it was hard.

I don't know after how much time went when I saw a Black Lamborghini Huracan stopping in front of me and I knew who it was because right then I saw Sahil bhai and Rehaan bhai running towards me in a hurry while I was trying to breath but it was getting hard and I began to cough.

"Naira" they whispered and I felt myself being scooped up in strong arms.

"Naira keep your eyes open and try to tell me who did it?" he asked me and I opened my mouth and tried to speak and the only thing I was able to say was "O-Ol."

"Old?" he asked before my eyes were going to shut.

"Keep your eyes open" I heard a voice, their voices say while I felt them running but soon I couldn't keep them open anymore and I blanked out.

ALI - POINT OF VIEW:

"I am right on my way" I said while running towards my car and sitting in and drove off to the penthouse which is a hospital from inside.

God please keep my sister safe!

I will kill that bastard just once I found out that it was him who did it then I promise he won't be alive and breathing for many days.

I was driving with full speed on the highway and soon reached the penthouse. I parked the car outside before running towards the door and entering the code and when it opened I ran inside and up the stairs and to the right to find Rehaan and Sahil standing there in front of the operation theater.

I run towards them and asked about her "How is she?" I asked looking through the little window on the door.

"The doctor is operating her" he told me and I fisted my hands and asked "Who did this to her?" I asked in an angry tone and they said "Before getting unconscious she said 'old' but we on't know for sure" he told me and I looked at him and said "I want you both to find that man and bring him to me" I told them and they said "We will be right on it, Sir" before walking away.

I fisted my hands and tried to control my anger.

Why did I let her go there I shouldn't have send her there now look what happened to her!

I punched my fist into the wall again and again trying to calm my anger but when it comes to Naira I can't tolerate it. No one have the right to hurt her and I promise you Naira that this man who made you suffer is going to suffer more than what you are suffering from.

I punched one more time before I heard my phone ringing. I took it out of the pocket and said "Bhai he is going to die I am not going to leave that bastard" I told Ahsaan before hearing him sigh and I knew it was in frustration.

"Are the doctors still operating?" he asked me and I answered "Yeah."

"Ali listen to me carefully now" he said and I nodded before he told me something which made me even more angry.

"If what you are saying is right then I am going to kill the live out of that breathing human" I said in an angry tone when Ahsaan said "Ali control your anger and don't do anything before my order." He told me and I nodded "Okay."

I leaned against the wall and tried to stop my tears to shed but when she get's hurt I can't tolerate it. She is my little princess I was the one who took her hands in mine and teached her to walk her first steps. It was me who ran after her when she learned to walk. It was me who bought her chocolate whenever she felt sad. "It was me and her" I whispered in the phone and a tear rolled down my eyes.

"Ahsaan I failed being a brother" I said looking at her pale figure through the window on the door.

"Ali control yourself you didn't fail anything" he said and I shook my head and said "I did." And then I cut the phone and sat down on the chair beside the wall. I brushed my fingers through my hair and now waited for the doctors.

"Naira I promise you he is going to die once I will get who he is" I said and closed my eyes.

Vote 👍

Comment 💬

Share 👥