Chapter nine

Eunji POV

this is weird the officer didn't put me in jail, but in an office? but anyways i'm not in jail *suga's happy dance* "hey Eunji" i heard a familiar voice. i turned around and found ..... "hello uncle." i said. "you better be happy 'cause this is the first and last time i help you out with this problem of yours." he said strictly and i nodded.

"so how is your plan doing?" asked uncle. "you see, it's not going as planned but that will change soon" i smirked. "i told you to till Jinae's mom or Jinae self but instead of killing one of them you killed my fucking niece!" he shouted at me.

"thats not my fault, she shouldn't like Hoseok oppa. he is mine and only mine! and i will kill everyone who wants to break this!" i said confident. "

"okay...you can go to school again, and you know it, act like you've all guilty. oh and threaten Jinae i want to see her how she looks like when you do that to her" uncle said as i left for school. i'm sorry Jinae but i love Hoseok and you can't come between our love.

Jinae POV.

Hoseok and i entered the school and headed to our classes of course we are late but thats not our fault. i knocked on the door. i heard the teacher tell me to come in and i entered. everyone gasped. why idk. "oh Jinae you're here already!" the teacher said. "yea sorry for being late again" i bowed.  "no need to apoligy, we know that you had to go with the police so you don't have any trouble" he smiled at me. pshh he looks like a pervert.

"okay go to your seat." he said. the whole class started to gasp again. but not just a gasp but really an big gasp like something terrible happened. i walked towards my seat and then i noticed it. instead of Jimin who had to sit next to me it was Baekhyun who was sitting there. "sir, since when does Baekhyun sit here??" i asked in an polite manner.  "oh well he transferred here and i thought that i would be fine if one of the top students would sit next him" he said. i glanced at Baekhyun the i looked around and saw Jimin at a table next when Eunji supposed to sit. oh hewl no!

i sat down on my seat. i felt uneasy i mean now i sit next him again all the memories appeard in my mind. the good and the bad ones and the reason why we broke up and all. it was terrible how can he just smile and focus like nothing happened. maybe he forgot about it all?

-----------------------------------------------

i'm so sorry for the freaking short chapter. it will become better soon. i'm not in the mood to write right now but i still did it. life is trying to make me annoyed. my parents keep calling for nothing like it's fun omfg i was so close to throw my Phone at them really they are trying to make me pissed af and so does my brother. *groans* anyways here is the chapter you were waiting for. sorry for typos and stuff

vote if u want

-ashiisehun♥