Chapter twelf

"god damn! can you just shut the fuck up Ji Eun! i don't care what i ruined because before i left i heard some interresting sounds coming from my brothers room!" i shouted at her and everyone stared at me in shock.

"d-did she just said what i think she said?" Ji Eun asked Hoseok who was standing behind her.

"if she heard it we don't need to explain" Hoseok shrugged.

"are you fucking kidding me! what the hell!" i shouted and walked towards my house.

i walked away without saying anything anymore.

i heard footsteps behind me, knowing that its Jimin who was following me.

i turned around and was Jimin panting heavily.

"damn Jinae you're fast" he said and tried to catch his breath.

i stood beside him "are you okay?" i asked and he just nodded.

he stood up and we walked to my house.

" you Know..."he said " i've never seen  you mad. this is the first time..." "it scares me Jinae, be happy and cheerfull again" he said and pouted.

i giggled at how cute he looked like.

"yaass you giggled, okay lets make a deal" he said and i looked at him. "what type of deal?" i asked

Hoseok POV

when Jinae left Jimin ran after her. pshh what does she think that bitch. but i've never seen her like that...is it...was she really that mad at me for some stupid prank i pulled on her? anyways is Jimin her dog or so?? he runs after her whenever she leaves, or is it that he likes her?? *smirk*

Jinae POV

-one month later-

it has been one month that Jimin and i started to date.

well actually we pretend to date.

and lets make a new list of reasons why Hoseok oppa has been abusing me.

1. i didn't told him that Jimin and i are dating (fake dating)

2. because whenever Jieun comes her she tries to pick a fight with me.

3.because i always ignore him.

4. he found out that i've been cutting myself / self harming (idk how to call it)

5. he thinks that mom and dad found out about him dating that bitch is because i told them what i didn't.

today mom and dad dicided to go swimming but the thing is no one knows about all my bruises and the self harming exept for Jimin and Hoseok.

mom and dad asked me if i could bring Jimin along and they asked the same thing to Hoseok.

so there we are with 6 people at the pool.

and yea the first one who was taking of her clothes was Jieun.

i didn't do anything i just sat there looking at the pool and talking with Jimin.

"hey Jinae come swim with us!" mom shouted from the pool.

"no thanks maybe later" "just come in already" mom whined. Jimin motioned me to come and swim. but how about all the bruises?

i just sat there and stared blankly at them. my mom came out of the water and dried herself and made her way to me.

"yah you couch potato! take of  your blazer look at this weather and look at what you're wearing!" mom said and yelled a bit. she took of my blazer.

please don't notice the bruises. i begged in my head.

"what is this Jinae?" mom asked and went with her finger tips over the bruises. i hissed a bit.

"who did this to you?" she asked. tears started to form in my eyes as i remember that my dear step brother did this.

"tell me i wont bite you" she said "but the one who did this will" i said and glared at Hoseok and Jieun who were smirking. jimin looked scared and dad looked confused.

everyone came out of the water and stood around me. only jimin sat beside me.

"hoseok did you know that your sister had those bruises?" mom asked him. Jieun kept smirking. Hoseok glanced at her and his face turned guilty.

"take your shirt of Jinae" mom comanded me. i did as she said. and revealed many more bruises and wounds.

dad gasped and Hoseok looked guiltier than ever. Jimin looked mad and glared at Jieun and Hoseok.

Jieuns smirk dissapearded and she looked at Hoseok.

"ANSWER ME!" mom shouted.

"y-yes" he said.

"do you know who did this to her?" dad asked him.

"well i know who it was and how it comes that that person did this to my dear Girlfriend" jimin said.

"i-it was me who d-did this" Hoseok gulped.

"why?" mom asked as tears formed in her eyes. hoseok didn't answer her.

"jimin please tell me that you have nothing to do with this?" mom asked him.

"he has nothing to do with this. he is the one who comforted me" i said for him.

"i never raised you in this way Jung HoSeok. you should be ashamed of yourself. Abuising a women" dad scoffed.

"why did you change oppa? why did you liked it to hurt me? i didn't do anything wrong to you" i said to oppa. "you were so cheerfull before Jieun became your girlfriend and now..." i said "and now i don't even know if you're my step brother" i put on my T-shirt and blazer.

"mian haeyo" Jieun said and her voice cracked. "it's all my fault i told Hoseok to act that way. i never knew that he would abuse her" she said and tears escaped from her eyes.

bitch come on why are you being so fake we all know that you never feel guilty about anything.

"if i never had noticed the scares and never asked how it comes that this happened...my only daughter would have died because my step sons girlfriend is being such a crazy bitch" mom scoffed at Jieun.

i was shocked by my moms sudden words. it must have hit her like a truck.

Jimin saw my shocked expression and hugged me.

"we need to break up" Jieun said, she put on her clothes and left.

-

after Hoseok and Jieun broke up everything went like it used to be.

(read the author note)

------------------------------

first i want to say sorry for making you all wait so long.

but now i'm going to update a lot (i think).

but anyways i hope you liked this chapter :) in the next chapter we're in the present time again.

what a drama was this chapter.

have you seen seventeen's comeback? no than watch it i love the song pretty u♥

-ashiisehun♥