chapter ten

this will be a short chapter but i will update a new chapter so don't be mad or sad that i wrote really short ;).

Jinae POV.

as soon as our class enden i walked over to Jimin who was packing his stuff. "Jimin can we talk now?" i asked him, waiting for his respond. "sure" he said quick. what happened with him he didn't even spare me a glance... ugg maybe its just me with being taken by the police and then that Baekhyun sits next to me instead of Jimin.

Jimin and i made a promise that he Always sit next to me no matter what. aargg maybe am i just wrong, i sound like an over protective girlfriend -.- .i packed my stuff and waited for jimin. after a minute of waiting he came to me. "so where do you want to talk about?" he asked clearly annoyed. pshh whats with that poker face.

Hoseok POV.

when it was lunch break i heard murmers all around me its about no one else than Byun Baekhyun, my sister her ex-boyfriend who Obvious wants her back. but not this time... all i want right now is Jimin who is protecting her while i'm figuring out how to keep her save for her and our family's sake. i swear if she gets hurt i wont hestitate to punch the idiot who hurt her.

"omg did you heard it the newbie Byun Baekhyun is sitting next to schools top student Kim Jinae" damn these girls like to gossip. but- wait- WHUT! Baekhyun is sitting next to her... i can't let that happen! where is he?! where are you Park Jimin please tell me you asked the teacher to switch seats. i thought and hurried to their classroom. it's empty... i heard sobs...someone was crying? i walked further and saw her...the most precious girl in my life was crying...

it breaks my heart to see this. i went near her... "J-Jinae? are you okay?" i asked her Obvious she is not okay. "oppa?" "hmm?" "why does it hurt so much?" she asked i saw her teary face with red puffy eyes. tell me this is a nightmare. i cant bare seeing her cry. "tell me what happened. why are you crying?" i asked her.

"J-Jimin and i...." she trailed off and her eyes landed on the door. guess who's standing there... "YAH! PARK JIMIN! WHY IS SHE CRYING!" I shouted at him. i couldn't help it. it's just too much. my little girl is crying and it's Jimin's fault. "you should be happy..." he said. he went near me and wisperred "she is all yours" he smirked and left. my eyes widen. did he knew it? i hope he was just fooling with me.

Jinae POV.

-after Jimin and Jinae talked-

"i want you to pretend that we broke up okay." he said and i nodded. i was happy to hear his news, but he said i should be carefull when i'm with Baekhyun or Eunji. Jimin told me that she isn't in jail. she is still free out there. waiting for me...to take Hoseok oppa away from me. i can't let her do that.

------------------------------------

i bet that u want to know where Jimin and Jinae were talking about *smirks* you'll find out soon. next chapter will be published as fast as i can okay? be happy don't frown or Hoseok will be mad.

-ashiisehun♥