chapter four

Author POV

after Jimin, Jinae, Hoseok and Eunji left they headed to their dance class.

"okay students, today we will pair up with someone and you need to make a choreo in one hour and show it" the teacher said everyone started to pair up.

"lets pair up Jimin" Eunji said.

"but- okay" jimin said, Jimin wanted Jinae as partner but Eunji choose him.

at the end Hoseok, Jinae, Jungkook and Hana (school nerd) were left.

"okay lets see Jinae you go with..."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Jungkook and Hoseok will be Hana's partner." the teacher said and Hoseok frowned.

"wait can i change my partner, i will go with Hana" Jinae said and everyone gasped Hana's eyes widen when she heard Jinae saying her name.

"sure, Hoseok you will be Jungkook's partner."

"Jinae, you don't need to do this" Jungkook said to her.

"it's fine Kookie, i'll go with Hana." Jinae said and flashed a smile.

"sir, can we choose the song by ourself??" one of the class mates asked.

"no, i choose the songs" he said and smirked. 'okay he is 22 but this is kinda scary'  Jinae thought.

"okay Eunji and Jimin you will dance 'hurt (oml exo song)' Jungkook and Hoseok you will dance (a/n should i do touche my body?) touche my body, Jinae and Hana you will dance roll deep (hyuna and Ilhoon what are both of you doing with me :'( ) " the teacher said and smirked at Hana and Jinae.

"okay ehmm Jinae you are a good dancer why'd you choose to switch with Hoseok?" Hana asked

"listen Hana, do you want to fail or not, i know you won't be confortable around Hoseok so thats why i switched ok?" Jinae told her

"yes, and i can't dance so you can help me? right" Hana asked her

"yeah i can help you" she answerd back.

-♦♦♦♦♦♦♦-

when everyone was finished with practicing, they started with showing their dances.

it was Jimin and Eunji their turn, Jinae watched every single move Jimin and Eunji made, Jinae became jealouse at the way Jimin held Eunji.

-

when class was finished mr. Kim asked Jinae and Hana to stay after his class to tell them something.

Jinae POV

after the bell rang we stood there waiting for mr. Kim. "Ah lady's yes i wanted to ask both of you something, but from now both of you don't call me mr.Kim but JongIn."  mr.Kim said

" ehh why" Hana asked "because i want to" he said and smirked. i have a really bad feeling about this...

he walked to the door and locked it. "S-sir what are you doing" i asked him.

"i told you no sir or mr.Kim, from now it's JongIn for both of you, understood" he said in a low voice, Hana and I nodded.

he walked closer to Hana and pushed her against the wall. okay this must be not good, if a teacher does this...

Jimin POV

It have been ten minutes and no sign of Jinae nor Hana.

maybe they are still talking with mr.Kim, i should go and inform Hoseok and the others.

when i was going to search for Hoseok, he ran to me.

"Jinae, Hana trouble" that's what he said and gesture me to follow him.

he ran to the dance practice room where Jinae was. Hoseok pointed at something when i saw where he was pointing at, i saw something i never ever of my life i wanted to see...Hana coverd in blood, mr.Kim unconscious, and Jinae, i don't know if she was laying there or if she was dead, or did she faint. it's hard to tell, she was coverd in blood but as much as Hana, Hana must be dead right now.

whe the ambulance arivied, they took Hana Mr.Kim and Jinae.

Hoseok was crying like crazy, i was just in shock from the whole scene i saw, and Eunji, Eunji was smirking i bet she had something to do with this all.

-------------------------------------------

sowwyy for the short chapter but now something happened in this story.

next chapter Jinae will wake up from coma.

-ashiisehun♥